Far Cry 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picked this up on the cheap. Absolutely loving it. Story is pretty average but love the game play.

I've got far cry primal waiting for when I've 100% this

Best thing about this game is the random chaotic action. I once got chased round one of those little stone shrines by a Rhino and I was trying to look back while reloading and shooting it with my shotgun. The Rhino won.

Best thing about this game is the random chaotic action. I once got chased round one of those little stone shrines by a Rhino and I was trying to look back while reloading and shooting it with my shotgun. The Rhino won.

Class game like. Got it for £12 so wasn't expecting much from it. I prefer this to GTA, 30 hours in and only 40% done I think

Class game like. Got it for £12 so wasn't expecting much from it. I prefer this to GTA, 30 hours in and only 40% done I think

I am playing Fallout 4 but Far Cry 4 outdoes it in most ways mainly the believable characters and the realism of the animals. Sometimes you could just watch the animals doing their stuff and feel like David Attenborough.

I am playing Fallout 4 but Far Cry 4 outdoes it in most ways mainly the believable characters and the realism of the animals. Sometimes you could just watch the animals doing their stuff and feel like David Attenborough.

I know what you mean. I followed two leapards fighting for ages to see how it played out. I love a game which you can either be stealthy or all guns blazing

I know what you mean. I followed two leapards fighting for ages to see how it played out. I love a game which you can either be stealthy or all guns blazing

The best moment I had in the game was when I was beside a lake and I could see an elephant jumping around apparently trying to pull a log out of the water. When I got closer I saw that in fact a crocodile had hold of the elephant by the trunk and was trying to drag it in !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back