Far Cry 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 was brilliant, but wtf is that poster meant to be? :oops:
"It will be set in Kyrat, a fictional region of the Himalayas that is governed by a self-appointed king; he seems to be the blond-haired individual on the game's cover."

Poster art looks abit....strange :lol: Saying that I absolutely loved far cry 3, if this is anywhere near as good as that I will be very happy

My guess is it'll be virtually the same game with a slightly different setting and shinier graphics.

No bad thing seeing as FC3 was quality, but I'd be amazed if this was much different from the last one.

My guess is it'll be virtually the same game with a slightly different setting and shinier graphics.

No bad thing seeing as FC3 was quality, but I'd be amazed if this was much different from the last one.

Pretty much what was said by someone who played one of the very early builds of the game a while back. Said it was set in the Himalayas, which has proven to be bang on.

Gerrin. Loved far cry 3. Hope they have more variety in the side missions mind, got a bit repetitive after a while.

Would prefer fallout. Only mention it as the names are vaguely similar.
Bet there's an announcement about fallout 4 at e3 next month, f***ing better be anyway, getting withdrawal symptoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back