FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Boy Harry said:
Add a 7 in front and i'll believe you. Wanker.

Now we're getting somewhere, the insults have started. Is this what you call destroying someone? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Georgey Squaat Pants said:
mbh you enjoying yersel fella?
TBH it's been a good couple of days mate. started off well on Friday night and just got better.

Bored now like.

Might go and have a look at the telly. Not sure.

should I...shouldnt I......cant make up me mind man....

Flavonoids said:
It depends, are you with the Laputian Clappies or the MBH Mentalists ?

Evening Cowboy. I've been away for a couple of days in London "minding" the boss. Anything been happening?

MBH been on at all?

MBH ...you got problems mate? drinking too much?? you seem to be very angry these day's . Chill out Marra. Slagging people off for not being married and having no kids is a bit embarrasing. Take some time away from the internet, re-evaluate things. Might do you some good in the long run.

My Boy Harry said:
TBH it's been a good couple of days mate. started off well on Friday night and just got better.

Bored now like.

Might go and have a look at the telly. Not sure.

should I...shouldnt I......cant make up me mind man....

'kin hell, is MBH Medina's Dad?

MrSpaceman said:
MBH ...you got problems mate? drinking too much?? you seem to be very angry these day's . Chill out Marra. Slagging people off for not being married and having no kids is a bit embarrasing. Take some time away from the internet, re-evaluate things. Might do you some good in the long run.
I'm away with work some of next week so it needs to come out of my system before I leave you lads alone.

It'll be a helluva wrench leaving you lads for 3 days but it cant be helped (not til tuesday like).

Sorry.

Will you miss me?

Absafc said:
Evening Cowboy. I've been away for a couple of days in London "minding" the boss. Anything been happening?

MBH been on at all?

Evening Ice - I've not seen him to be honest, there's certainly no evidence of him going barmy.

Any trouble down the smoke ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back