A MBH is paranoid as fuck
B Comeback Kid is Murray
C Comeback Kid is Fickling
D MBH is Comeback Kid and is arguing with himself to amuse us all
E Who gives a shit, this is great entertainment

F all of the above:lol:

Kevin Arnott's right boot said:
I predict a landslide victory for "E"
KARB, wonderful entertainment. I'm sitting here pissing myself. the wife has just said to me "youre not winding them up again are you" :lol:

My Boy Harry said:
Chomping is the word. Hook, line and absolute fuckin sinker. all of the established members on here should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. :p

what a night. :lol:

You're happy with this one then ?

It might just survive :lol:

My Boy Harry said:
Chomping is the word. Hook, line and absolute fuckin sinker. all of the established members on here should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. :p

:-D

If that was aimed at me then:

a) Woohoo, the top lad said I was established.
b) You're going mad.
c) EH?

My Boy Harry said:

all of the established members = Those who once had aspirations of joining the Big Lads Army.

You've blown it now.:-(

My Boy Harry said:
KARB, wonderful entertainment. I'm sitting here pissing myself. the wife has just said to me "youre not winding them up again are you" :lol:
Oh that old chestnut!

Sideshow Bob2 said:
:-D

If that was aimed at me then:

a) Woohoo, the top lad said I was established.
b) You're going mad.
c) EH?
Bob you were the first to cotton on. Well done. Laputian fell for it the most...like. straight in there. :lol:

My Boy Harry said:
Knock out post not only is he denying that he was acting the cunt (himself), but he gets his e-wife in on the post to prove that he is in fact married and therefore has more than zero-credibility. Damn clever that.:eek:

Flavonoids said:
Is the little fella homophobic as well ?
I've told him who to avoid and who not to avoid. Laputian is on thye list of those to avoid at all costs.

I told him "avoit Laputian but it doesnt matter. Its likely that the CIa will get him before he tries to tap you up". :lol:

Magical.

My Boy Harry said:

Your wife believes you actually wind people up on her? Either you, her, or both of you need a lesson in the difference in being wound up, and pitying someone.

You've been destroyed on here more times than downtown Baghdad man :lol:

My Boy Harry said:
Bob you were the first to cotton on. Well done. Laputian fell for it the most...like. straight in there. :lol:

Unfortunately he was singing your praises - as you'd be able to see if he wasn't on your ignore list, yet you still choose to abuse him :p

My Boy Harry said:
My stepson has just said "is that C-unt Laputian on again. Is he still on his rags". :lol:
Kids in on the act too (sp? ;) ).
He's pulling out all the stops to prove his credibility now.:lol:

I'm not a phsychologist/phsychiatrist but isn't there a "control" condition associated with this type of behaviour.

Manifests itself in childhood with pulling legs off small animals and frogs and, putting insects under a sun intensified magnifying glass. Followed by tubbiness and bullying at school and an inability to play sports. Followed by premature ejaculation and a desire for bondage, followed by vocal homophobic tendencies but a secret desire to get closer to the same sex and mutual masturbation.

Usually ends in ripperesque crimes or found hanging from the back of the door with stockings on and an orange segment in the mouth?

Careful Harry, get help before its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back