FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Boy Harry said:
Well the one thing we know for starters is that Laputian isnt the most influential poster on here. He'll be wetting his fuckin knickers right now at the tone of the Board tonight.

imagine saying bad things about SAFC.....:p

:eek:

The Comeback Kid said:
Have I wandered in on his conker fight?
We know what you are...a stooge. I'd trust you as far as I could hoy you.

If you PM me with your bank account details then all is well. also Paypal and e-bay would be appreciated. I'll then let everyone know that you are a sound lad.

you see lads, this is all it takes. A little bit of outing and we find out what we are dealing with.

He is atrting to sound...well.....sound...but look at his join date...december 2005 and straight into the thick of it? Hmmm...very dodgy.

My Boy Harry said:
Looks like we could have a stooge in our midst. Beware.

You've lost me ??? what/who are we referring to ?? and what have they done ?

My Boy Harry said:
Well the one thing we know for starters is that Laputian isnt the most influential poster on here. He'll be wetting his fuckin knickers right now at the tone of the Board tonight.

But you've been saying it for years man, even when we were doing reletively well. You continually moan on about the team / manager / chairman etc but how often do you go?

Oh sorry, I forgot, you've got a bairn to look after. I'm sure nee fucka on here knows what thats like :roll:

My Boy Harry said:
We know what you are...a stooge. I'd trust you as far as I could hoy you.

If you PM me with your bank account details then all is well. also Paypal and e-bay would be appreciated. I'll then let everyone know that you are a sound lad.

you see lads, this is all it takes. A little bit of outing and we find out what we are dealing with.

He is atrting to sound...well.....sound...but look at his join date...december 2005 and straight into the thick of it? Hmmm...very dodgy.

You are crazy.

Row 3 said:
But you've been saying it for years man, even when we were doing reletively well. You continually moan on about the team / manager / chairman etc but how often do you go?

Oh sorry, I forgot, you've got a bairn to look after. I'm sure nee fucka on here knows what thats like :roll:
Laputian has an alter ego it seems?

E J Thribb said:
"Hoist" and "petard" are also toughies ;)
Tsk. There's a world of difference between an occasional typo and the repeated misspelling of the same words. Your unkind posts are most disingenuous.
Like.;)

The Comeback Kid said:
You are crazy.
No, you join in december 2005, in the midst of a crisis at SAFC, appear as a complete know it all and you expect us to PM you with events.

i think not.

We need a name and an address.

My Boy Harry said:
Laputian has an alter ego it seems?

Nope :neutral:

I have posted on here for years but I post under a different name now as I forgot my last login details.

The Comeback Kid said:
You are crazy.
always the same. Pronounce yyour innocence and then shop us to the law. We've seen your sort before on here.

away with you. We dont need your type around here.

My Boy Harry said:
No, you join in december 2005, in the midst of a crisis at SAFC, appear as a complete know it all and you expect us to PM you with events.

i think not.

When did I ask you to pm me?
You are delusional.
I may be "new" but I've noticed how many people are taking the pee out of you. I'll tread warily with you from here on in and not directly engage you in posts, unless your post seems to seek a respons or reaction from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Boy Harry said:

i think not.

We've been in crisis for 20 years man.

He seems an erudite individual ... burn him, it's just not on :lol:

My Boy Harry said:

You really don't get it do you?:lol:
Have another drink there. You're not ready for me yet.

Kevin Arnott's right boot said:
My money's on Roly.
I think youre right. Outed straight away. The thing that gives him away straight away is folliowing me around this Board.

We have 2 obsessive's on this Board - Roly and Laputian. Its one of the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back