FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confucius said:
I dinna whats going on and I'm a 6th century philosopher :-(

Philosophy's equivalent to Martin Peters. Years ahead of your time. ;)

Laputi@n said:
Was that before or after you PM'd me? ;)
Before. I am fairly new to the board so trying to find out how the land lies like. I like to give both points a fair crack of the whip and dont know if it was actually a wind up or a clever tactical retreat.

3,918 views and 283 replies.

Truly a wonderful effort.

Just admit it, you all fell for it. You saw MBH and decided that that was it. You were caught off guard and about 12 of you have just bene totally and utterly done over. :lol:

I noticed that you all went quiet for a while but are back on now trying to scrape whatever credibility you have left on this thread.

PMSL.

Is anybody prepared to put the case for the defense of MBH. I have to say that Friday was my first real encounter with him.

Absafc said:
Is anybody prepared to put the case for the defense of MBH. I have to say that Friday was my first real encounter with him.
Dont try that one. you were humiliated on Friday and you have been humiliated tonight.

whats the saying "dont judge a book by its cover".

Nearly 300 replies and nearly 4000 views now. I wish I was on commission.

bu-bu-buchanon said:
Join the club. i had a good pictuire of what was hapening on friday night, but tonight i am just confused. :confused:
Who got Pm'd then (just out of interest ??? )

i did just after my poll (go and search for the page yourself I cant be arsed anymore)

scraff said:
Before. I am fairly new to the board so trying to find out how the land lies like. I like to give both points a fair crack of the whip and dont know if it was actually a wind up or a clever tactical retreat.
You can publish my response if you like. I think I called it exact. Why do you think the stuff was deleted on Friday night.

MBH woke up to his hole-digging halfway through the thread. This was no intentional wind-up. And his subsequent act is all the more funny for it.:lol:

My Boy Harry said:
Dont try that one. you were humiliated on Friday and you have been humiliated tonight.

whats the saying "dont judge a book by its cover".

Nearly 300 replies and nearly 4000 views now. I wish I was on commission.

You're losing your sanity old fella, get to bed and stop swatting those invisible flies.:lol:

Joe Public said:
You're losing your sanity old fella, get to bed and stop swatting those invisible flies.:lol:
Its funny joe how if MBH does this he is losing his sanity. If anyone else does it its funny and everyone laughs. We seem to be playing this one by different rules somehow?

any comment?

Maybe I am the top boy? :cool:

Laputi@n said:
You can publish my response if you like. I think I called it exact. Why do you think the stuff was deleted on Friday night.

MBH woke up to his hole-digging halfway through the thread. This was no intentional wind-up. And his subsequent act is all the more funny for it.:lol:

here goes then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraff
Is MBH a wind up merchant or just as mad as a box of frogs?

He is totally insane. He realised half-way through that thread that he was digging a hole for himself and has started to retract. He often does this. He hasn't got the wit to wind-up and doesn't quickly catch on when he's being baited. However he's just as likely to explode again if he stays on the board.

Sunday night, I reckon he'll keep drinking and posting. This could get funny. I'm going to ease off for an hour and let him let his guard down again.

scraff said:
here goes then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraff
Is MBH a wind up merchant or just as mad as a box of frogs?

He is totally insane. He realised half-way through that thread that he was digging a hole for himself and has started to retract. He often does this. He hasn't got the wit to wind-up and doesn't quickly catch on when he's being baited. However he's just as likely to explode again if he stays on the board.

Sunday night, I reckon he'll keep drinking and posting. This could get funny. I'm going to ease off for an hour and let him let his guard down again.

WTF. :lol:

Absafc said:

Who will speak for me?

Who will say, when I was silent, my life was unbearable?
Who will say, when I came forward, my world became unlivable?
Who will ask me why? Who will ask me what I've been through?
Who will care?
Who will take my voice, listen, and understand?
Who will wonder what this has done to my family, my friends, my life
My future?
Who will be brave enough to ask me why I didn't keep quiet?
Who will have the courage to listen to my story, knowing that hearing my Story could change their world forever.

No-one speaks for MBH

My Boy Harry said:
Its funny joe how if MBH does this he is losing his sanity. If anyone else does it its funny and everyone laughs. We seem to be playing this one by different rules somehow?

any comment?

Maybe I am the top boy? :cool:

Perhaps. As I said before, i don't know what to make of it so will read it when i'm sober, then judge it properly. Nite nite fella, don't roll out of bed, those straight jackets have been the cause of many a facial injury. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back