FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishop Zinedine said:
firstly, why? if indeed as you claim, this was a wind up, why do you do it? you're not the only one i know but does it really give you that much satisfaction winding people up over a message board? if so i despair for you i really do. but i'm still young, and i just hope i dont end up like that.
Bishop Zinedine said:

and about some of the things you said about Laputian, even if you dont mean what you say (which i dont believe because friday night's episode included some of the most vitriolic homophobic abuse i've seen on here, views that cannot just be 'made up' without genuinely feeling or holding those views imho.) it's just not on. if some guy came on here with, for example, neo-nazi views and shouted them out from the rooftops only to say 'i'm only joking, got you lads, haha', do you think that would be acceptable?

i said something similar in the post on friday night but as its been conveniantly deleted i'll mention it again. in a post a few months ago about the poster 'rainbow' you lauded the guy and said he was the best poster on here. he'd become disenchanted with the board because of the amount of personal abuse being dished out by the more juvenile members on the board.

rainbow is indeed a top, respected poster, and like others, the reason is that he doesnt stoop to such low levels on here. do you think he'd find as much satisfaction in these little games as you have done? he wouldnt even contemplate doing anything of the sort.

i've said my piece anyway, i just find this all a bit sad really but i guess this is what you get if our football team is shite.:-(
I'll ask you a question...why do we take the psis out of new memebers? why do we call everyone toon Toon?

therein lies your answer. Its Board culture...thats why.

The same rules apply to me as they do to you. No more, no less.

My Boy Harry said:
It was. simply one of the best fishing expeditions on this board...ever.

the absolute best bit was you all queueing up to have a go "mods why dont you ban him" - said in a whiney little girls voice.

Brilliant.

Oh and whilst I'm on...apologies for calling Laputian a puff. Out of order and uncalled for. Part of the game that probably went too far.
:lol: brilliant.

It was so different from your usual persona that you had to let a select few know that it was a few degrees leftfield.

No one has to my knowledge asked for you to be banned - you do that to others like Carpe Diem.

All a big plan to pretend that the other homophobic posts could be thus categorized as a fishing trip.

I doff my not inconsiderable cap MBH, masterful :lol:

Flavonoids said:
Flavonoids said:

It was so different from your usual persona that you had to let a select few know that it was a few degrees leftfield.

No one has to my knowledge asked for you to be banned - you do that to others like Carpe Diem.

All a big plan to pretend that the other homophobic posts could be thus categorized as a fishing trip.

They havent? I suggest you read through this thread. Youre fuckin gagging for it. :lol:

Flavonoids said:

Correct.

My Boy Harry said:
I'll ask you a question...why do we take the psis out of new memebers? why do we call everyone toon Toon?

therein lies your answer. Its Board culture...thats why.

The same rules apply to me as they do to you. No more, no less.

fair enough. i just think you've gone to far with recent 'expeditions'. to a level that is neither funny or clever. to be honest it's just boring. i'm off to watch family guy. at least offensive jokes in that are humerous. and there's no doubt that they're jokes.

goodnight.

Joe Public said:
Possibly the strangest thread i've read on here in my brief SMB history. :neutral:

If, by that, you mean you're lost, join the club. I haven't a clue who is on which side.

Of course, I am the SMB equivalent to Switzerland.

Bishop Zinedine said:
fair enough. i just think you've gone to far with recent 'expeditions'. to a level that is neither funny or clever. to be honest it's just boring. i'm off to watch family guy. at least offensive jokes in that are humerous. and there's no doubt that they're jokes.
Bishop Zinedine said:

goodnight.
No what youve done mate is make a judgement of somebody, decided that if I post the same as everyone else you will judge it differently...and away we go.

Thats hardly my fault.

you were all had...hook, line and sinker.

goodnight.

mickey said:
If, by that, you mean you're lost, join the club. I haven't a clue who is on which side.

Join the club. i had a good pictuire of what was hapening on friday night, but tonight i am just confused. :confused:
Who got Pm'd then (just out of interest ??? )

mickey said:

I really don't know what to make of it. If your switzerland, i baggsie turkmenistan. There should be some sort of breathaliser test on here when you log in, MBH is a danger to himself after 2 pints! :lol:

Goodnite all, if the thread is still here in the morning, i'll read it again to see if the muddy waters clear any!

bu-bu-buchanon said:
Join the club. i had a good pictuire of what was hapening on friday night, but tonight i am just confused. :confused:
Who got Pm'd then (just out of interest ??? )
I got Pm'd when we were on page 6 I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back