False teeth found at Stanley

The season with 105 points I was 16 and at the Match, some lunatic behind me was constantly shouting his areoles off and this a couple of false teeth fell in my lap, and I didn’t want to pick them up and he was eager to get them back....so to bring this horrific memory to closure, a fifty plus pissed up bloke was grabbing a sixteen year olds crotch looking for his denches! Bad times

Was on a plane to Orlando with my family and they made an announcement on the tannoy that a pair of false teeth had been found in the toilet.

I was never sure if it was genuine or a wind-up :)
Mile high club garn off-piste.

The season with 105 points I was 16 and at the Match, some lunatic behind me was constantly shouting his areoles off and this a couple of false teeth fell in my lap, and I didn’t want to pick them up and he was eager to get them back....so to bring this horrific memory to closure, a fifty plus pissed up bloke was grabbing a sixteen year olds crotch looking for his denches! Bad times
And so Sir, you stand accused of assaulting a 16 year old at a football match. How do you plead?
Not guilty, m'lud. I was looking for me dentures.
Take him down.

Last edited:
Turns out they were found when some bloke accidentally tripped on them. Could have been badly injured but luckily he just brushed it off

UPDATE

BBC Sport now reporting that the found teeth lost by the owner at Accrington's match on Saturday, have been lost again after being put in safe keeping by the club.

Accrington's Managing Director Dave Burgess confessed they are in the building somewhere but they don't know where...they should have stuck them down with Poligrip before they gnashed off:)

Let's hope their attack are still toothless when we play there in December

UPDATE

BBC Sport now reporting that the found teeth lost by the owner at Accrington's match on Saturday, have been lost again after being put in safe keeping by the club.

Accrington's Managing Director Dave Burgess confessed they are in the building somewhere but they don't know where...they should have stuck them down with Poligrip before they gnashed off:)

Let's hope their attack are still toothless when we play there in December
We won't be able to feel our teeth standing on that terrace. It's going to be bloody freezing.

We won't be able to feel our teeth standing on that terrace. It's going to be bloody freezing.

It's not as cold as Sunderland but it's always raining and our end is an open terrace:) @kossoff will confirm that which is why he pissed off out of there too.
Despite my accent I've lived in Sunderland for 28 years versus the 17 I spent growing up near Accrington

It's not as cold as Sunderland but it's always raining and our end is an open terrace:) @kossoff will confirm that which is why he pissed off out of there too.
Despite my accent I've lived in Sunderland for 28 years versus the 17 I spent growing up near Accrington
I'll still be taking my woolly hat.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back