fallout3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

i swore not to get back into the game but theres things i wanna do differently now
wanna blow megaton up tonight
might just see how many people i can kill

I did that the second time around, the ruins become radiated and full of death claws, if you also come across a megaton refugee they'll attack you and that girl you do the guide book for turns into a ghoul buts its worth it to see the explosion.

On the PC version there's a glitch that'll allow you to go to Megaton for the explosion, there's a few clips on Youtube.

explosion was fab !
was tricky getting across the wasteland with such shitty weapons / level
made it though
after the explosion i shot the posh ald mans head off and lobbed him over the balcony off the top of the tower :)

i found it pretty slow at first
the whole vault 101 bit was a bit mundane but getting outside and realising theres an absoloute fuckload of missions to do was great
MUST get myself new vegas now, before i get back into a new game on Fallout3 !
such a good game though

Pell said:
i found it pretty slow at first
the whole vault 101 bit was a bit mundane but getting outside and realising theres an absoloute fuckload of missions to do was great
MUST get myself new vegas now, before i get back into a new game on Fallout3 !
such a good game though

I had the game before but got bored after a while. Bought it again after getting excited reading this thread. Enjoying it more than last time at the minute though.

I had the game before but got bored after a while. Bought it again after getting excited reading this thread. Enjoying it more than last time at the minute though.

First time I had it I followed the main storyline, got to the end and realised once completed it'll keep going back to last save point which was the final fight with the Enclave.

I then bought it again once they brought out the expansion pack that lets you carry on and got much more done, immense game!

Just doing the Wasteland Survival Guide atm. Managed to get loads of ammo/Weapons in the super dupa mart by killing all the raiders. Ive also disarmed the bomb and stopped Burke from killing the sheriff, so the sheriff gave me a house and 500 caps :)

About 4 hours in and im level 3 (nearly 4), but im just roaming about abit. Not gonna bother doing the main story until last though.

Just doing the Wasteland Survival Guide atm. Managed to get loads of ammo/Weapons in the super dupa mart by killing all the raiders. Ive also disarmed the bomb and stopped Burke from killing the sheriff, so the sheriff gave me a house and 500 caps :)

About 4 hours in and im level 3 (nearly 4), but im just roaming about abit. Not gonna bother doing the main story until last though.

You're best buying the Broken Steel expansion pack before doing the main storyline.

I had the GOTY edition originally, and saved the expansions to USB, so i'll stick them onto my hard drive when i get round to it.

Finally started fallout the other night. f***ing brilliant, just wandering around at the minute discovering places. Found the Chrysler buildings and a building to the nw of that with rebels in or whatever the feck you call them.

Question though I'm shite at killing people, even when they don't have a gun. Any tips? Read earlier in the thread that in vats, you can select 4 shots? Is that true only been using it for 1 shot

fallout is a strange game in that its much harder at the start of the game, it gets easier as you level up

I had the GOTY edition originally, and saved the expansions to USB, so i'll stick them onto my hard drive when i get round to it.
I've got this as well, do I need to install the expansions or are they already pre-installed?

I've been playing this all week till about 1am, yester at work I fell asleep for about 1.5 hours during a 3 hour presentation. thank fully it was in a cinema so went unnoticed.

shepherd88 said:
I've got this as well, do I need to install the expansions or are they already pre-installed?

I've been playing this all week till about 1am, yester at work I fell asleep for about 1.5 hours during a 3 hour presentation. thank fully it was in a cinema so went unnoticed.

Install them from the disc then play.

Just loaded the DLC onto my hard drive. I couldnt find them on my USB Drive, but a had a copy of them on an old hard drive, so ive copied them over to my new hard drive.

Question: Would it be possible for me to copy the DLC onto my computer then upload them for you lot to download somehow? Because ive used them on 2 different consoles, with 2 different Gamertags, so they arent locked to 1 gamertag.

Install them from the disc then play.

Just loaded the DLC onto my hard drive. I couldnt find them on my USB Drive, but a had a copy of them on an old hard drive, so ive copied them over to my new hard drive.

Question: Would it be possible for me to copy the DLC onto my computer then upload them for you lot to download somehow? Because ive used them on 2 different consoles, with 2 different Gamertags, so they arent locked to 1 gamertag.

the fallout DLC isnt locked to one tag iirc, can be used multiple times

a knar !
thought id getten over me fallout addiction too but its back
rapeing my soul as a sleep
dreamed of deathclaws last night, was just a normal dream but with a deathclaw in it
do.not.want

a knar !
thought id getten over me fallout addiction too but its back
rapeing my soul as a sleep
dreamed of deathclaws last night, was just a normal dream but with a deathclaw in it
do.not.want

Shite that like mate.

Im getting addicted anarl like. Im level 5, doing the last quest in the Waste Survival Guide (Arlington Library one). Its class like. Running everywhere with me Assault Rifle and Sniper, with me combat armour on, reading glasses and red mohawk.

i loved them quests! they were all git good apart from the molerat one :-/ boring as owt that one
such a brilliant game though
i remember one bit i found a series of trenches near the lincoln memorial
i dropped into them n went through a door n there was about 8 super mutants there chatting away
i slowly backed out but one seen me
istood outside thinkin i was safe but no no they all come out the door lol so im running away heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp help me! back towards the armoroued-up soldier snearby so they shot the mutants n i scavenged their corpses for bounty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back