fallout3

Status
Not open for further replies.

yep! while choppers are firing rockets at you from all over the place! i didnt die at all during the long walk to the jefferson memorial, but when we got there some stupid tart said QUICK! GET INSIDE! so i ran to the door and about 8 enclave soldiers appeared up the top and shot the shit out of me and i hadnt saved so i had to do the bugger again
brilliant game, i wanna start it over again but its taken over my life recently so il leave it a bit so i can appreciate it more
dont know wether to get new vegas or try something else like red dead redemption

go for new vegas

Yeah don't think you can do it for PS3 yet unless it's Jailbroken... can do it for Xbox though... :p I guess a tenner ain't so bad!

Finally started fallout the other night. f***ing brilliant, just wandering around at the minute discovering places. Found the Chrysler buildings and a building to the nw of that with rebels in or whatever the feck you call them.

Question though I'm shite at killing people, even when they don't have a gun. Any tips? Read earlier in the thread that in vats, you can select 4 shots? Is that true only been using it for 1 shot

Finally started fallout the other night. f***ing brilliant, just wandering around at the minute discovering places. Found the Chrysler buildings and a building to the nw of that with rebels in or whatever the feck you call them.

Question though I'm shite at killing people, even when they don't have a gun. Any tips? Read earlier in the thread that in vats, you can select 4 shots? Is that true only been using it for 1 shot

In the bottom right corner in VATS you'll see a gauge call AP that determines how many attacks you have in VATS, this will be increased by levelling up, certain armour, jet and certain food and drink.

In the bottom right corner in VATS you'll see a gauge call AP that determines how many attacks you have in VATS, this will be increased by levelling up, certain armour, jet and certain food and drink.

Or the gun you are using may take up a good chunk of VATs, so you may only get one shot in (I think the Hunter Rifle is like this on NV)

How the fuck do you get to the cemetery area? Can't find it on my second playthrough, pretty sure you have to go through one of the stations.

bizarre that this pops up out of the blue today when i just restarted on it last night!

VATS system is great when you learn how to use it, when you have chosen which body part to hit you press a button , and it will show you AP decrease slightly
press the button again and it should queue-up a few shots for you

the cemetary is through a subway, took me ages to find - think i went n googled it in the end as i was sick of subways!

bizarre that this pops up out of the blue today when i just restarted on it last night!

VATS system is great when you learn how to use it, when you have chosen which body part to hit you press a button , and it will show you AP decrease slightly
press the button again and it should queue-up a few shots for you

the cemetary is through a subway, took me ages to find - think i went n googled it in the end as i was sick of subways!

I would cripple the legs and watch them run away :)

:lol:
i was bored last night n thoguth fuck it il load up the save when im just leaving vault 101 for the first time
rather than head to megaton i decided to toddle around springvale and found some blonde hussy in a shack on her own
a telt her id keep moriarty away from her n that, she thanked me
then i whipped what i thought was my handgun out and shot her up the arse! it wasnt! was me fuckin BB Gun! she turned around n started braying the shit out of me
i only had about 5 bullets for my handgun so ended up beating her to death with a baseball bat
then i took her clothes off, bent her over the bed, and moved her back n forth as if i was fuckign her
bit more degradation for her
slut

straight away i found something i never knew about first time i played it
as i headed up to megaton i went around the back before going inside ( to get the hidden sniper rifle in the rock )
i ended up bumping into 2 mole rats and 3 raiders and my bb gun wasnt gonna do much so i ran back to the front of megaton
theres a little lookout above the door and a fella up there with a gun picked them off for me :D
thanks fella with a gun!

i was bored last night n thoguth fuck it il load up the save when im just leaving vault 101 for the first time
rather than head to megaton i decided to toddle around springvale and found some blonde hussy in a shack on her own
a telt her id keep moriarty away from her n that, she thanked me
then i whipped what i thought was my handgun out and shot her up the arse! it wasnt! was me fuckin BB Gun! she turned around n started braying the shit out of me
i only had about 5 bullets for my handgun so ended up beating her to death with a baseball bat
then i took her clothes off, bent her over the bed, and moved her back n forth as if i was fuckign her
bit more degradation for her
slut

straight away i found something i never knew about first time i played it
as i headed up to megaton i went around the back before going inside ( to get the hidden sniper rifle in the rock )
i ended up bumping into 2 mole rats and 3 raiders and my bb gun wasnt gonna do much so i ran back to the front of megaton
theres a little lookout above the door and a fella up there with a gun picked them off for me :D
thanks fella with a gun!

i felt really guilty the first time i killed her

me too but i wanted her bed
but turned out i couldnt use it anyway after i killed her :mad:

me too but i wanted her bed
but turned out i couldnt use it anyway after i killed her :mad:

first time i did the job for moriati and went to see her. done the job then killed her, lieing bitch had alot more than she told me

i swore not to get back into the game but theres things i wanna do differently now
wanna blow megaton up tonight
might just see how many people i can kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back