fallout3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved them quests! they were all git good apart from the molerat one :-/ boring as owt that one
such a brilliant game though
i remember one bit i found a series of trenches near the lincoln memorial
i dropped into them n went through a door n there was about 8 super mutants there chatting away
i slowly backed out but one seen me
istood outside thinkin i was safe but no no they all come out the door lol so im running away heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp help me! back towards the armoroued-up soldier snearby so they shot the mutants n i scavenged their corpses for bounty :)

I had a feeling that one would be boring...only one i lied about. Told her i did it but didnt. Really getting into it now like.

Also found a mod tool, so might give that a go if things get boring. Dont really like using them unless im completely bored though, as they just ruin the fun. Best part about Fallout is having to search for ammo, and barter for money. Love owt like this me.

I bought it for a fiver as i was passing grainger games yesterday, i completed it ages ago and traded it in. When i say completed i mean the main storyline, all the way through.

Last thing i remembered doing last time round was doing something naughty to get my karma to -30 for the devil trophy (had played the full game as a proper do gooder uptil then) didn't nar what it was. So i start this game load my old save and i'm in megaton, i'm getting shot by the bloke that guards above the main gate, so i shoot him and run round to my house to see what the craic is in there. I go in the front door and about 12 corpses fall down the stairs at me, megaton settlers, villagers and even that robot thing that lived with me, all deed. I think i've done some bad things in that house. Paladin cross was all reet though, waiting upstairs for us.

Good news is there is still a load of side missions i'd left alone. Got to go to vault 92 next. I'm going to get all the trophies i can then start a new game.

I bought it for a fiver as i was passing grainger games yesterday, i completed it ages ago and traded it in. When i say completed i mean the main storyline, all the way through.

Last thing i remembered doing last time round was doing something naughty to get my karma to -30 for the devil trophy (had played the full game as a proper do gooder uptil then) didn't nar what it was. So i start this game load my old save and i'm in megaton, i'm getting shot by the bloke that guards above the main gate, so i shoot him and run round to my house to see what the craic is in there. I go in the front door and about 12 corpses fall down the stairs at me, megaton settlers, villagers and even that robot thing that lived with me, all deed. I think i've done some bad things in that house. Paladin cross was all reet though, waiting upstairs for us.

Good news is there is still a load of side missions i'd left alone. Got to go to vault 92 next. I'm going to get all the trophies i can then start a new game.
:lol: possibly my fave thing on this thread

cracking game like
so much to get on with
came across a one of them bears in the wastelands the other night when trying to get to the tower with my shitty little rifle
luckilly a dog attacked it and wounded it enouhg for me to take pot shots n killit before it got to me
* le increased heartbeat*

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back