Facebook Marketplace

Got a bargain on there at the weekend. I'd been looking for a new recliner chair (as my old one was knackered) and spotted one I've been eyeing up on Amazon (but couldn't afford so was saving up for it).
The chair was new and £150, £350 less than the one on Amazon so I snapped it up, it's a rise and recline with massage functions........
Logon or register to see this image

A comfy blue velvety number, gerrin 😎 ♥️
My daughter has one like that she got cheap from a charity shop. It even tips forward to let you slide off it. I mean how lazy do you have to be to have a chair that slides you off it.:lol:

I had three lads turn up to collect a washing machine in a hatchback (can't recall what it was).
Wandered out with them as they took it outside and figured they were going to have trouble getting it and themselves in. Then realised they had a kid in a car seat in there too. Fkin unreal. They managed it mind but hopefully no police stopped them on way home.

Had a couple of women turn up with a car for a french dresser. A large bloody thing. They were planning on doing two runs with it for the bottom part then the top. Told them they were never going to get the top part in but they were sure as they'd measured it. It didn't.
But felt genuinely sorry for them so offered to drop it off for free as I have a van. Got to the womans house and she was really grateful. Found out she'd had to recently escape an abusive partner and had a kid with special needs etc. So it was nice to do a good deed for someone.

Back