F1 2024

I’ve got the sprint recorded but I know who wins.

I’m fairly sure Max will get pole and win tomorrow.

I had such high hopes for Ferrari this weekend too.

Reading the rules to me it sounds like AM are correct. His car turned off and he was declared stopped on track by the stewards/timing people. While it’s daft not sure how the stewards can get round.
Suspect that even if he did turn the car off, it was some process required to get him going again. Commentry team said he was stuck in 5th gear and needed to get to neutral.

Plenty of occasions where cars stand still for a few moments before getting going again. Often takes a minute or so to get into reverse etc.
It's already been pointed out on here thst the commentators are having to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but I'm finding Nico R more enlightening than Martin Brundle often is.
Nico is such a egotistical prick. Doesn't mean he doesn't know his stuff, but he's just so full of himself.

He’s certainly peculiar, I’ll give you that. Anti-Vax too, not that he made a great deal about it.
Why doesn't that surprise me at all.

Anyway, getting back to the sport - "STOP on track" always meant that the car had to be recovered - its been in the rules for ever, and long before cars could fire themselves up after stalling.

Back