F1 2022

It's odd, I think as it as one of the mainstays, but I think it's just the idea of the original night race, when you stop and think about it, it's worse for racing than Monaco!
I wouldn't go that far, you can actually overtake here, but it's just too bloody difficult unless you either have a rocket of a car out of position like Max today, or the car ahead makes a mistake like Lewis :neutral:

The lap time is just too long for the length of the circuit, so the risk of running to time rather than laps is also there.

Monaco under lights basically.

Like most have said, plenty of incident but not for actual racing
Yep.

Sick to death of people (the Sky and main F1 podcasters lot) saying year on year they love Marina Bay for being 'unique'.

It might be in a terrific location and under the lights, but it's shite racing year on year.

Rekon it'd be class for the paddock and atmosphere and spectacle being trackside (a lot different from a classic silverstone/spa etc) but utter shite watching it on the sofa in NE38.

Last edited:
Can’t understand why this penalty hasn’t been applied or not. It’s factual - you are either 10 car lengths behind or you are not. You are either ahead or you are not. Banker penalty, or no penalty. Shouldn’t need a discussion. Likewise, max overtook Norris behind the VSC - why no penalty?

I hate the investigated after the race shit.

Mainly cos it opens it up to conspiracies where a time penalty is retrospectively applied but doesn’t effect the race result

Perez gets away with it. So 4 investigations they’ve survived and fraudulent accounting by all accounts is going to go unpunished. This sport is a joke
Not sure what kind of penalty you're after Perez getting, 5 seconds? He still wins, grid demotion next race? He still wins.
Dont think he did anything to warrant a bigger race altering outcome.

Back