F1 2022

Race directors are on it this weekend. Loads of times deleted for track limits in F2 qualifying. Could be carnage in F1.
Hello Pinks. Suns out, guns out.

Last edited:
What's this 'home race' shite about Max? I thought he raced under a Dutch racing license?
Has Karun been ditched for Ted? Never saw that coming.

Erm, the plank was introduced to raise the floors, and allow a way of determining if they were running too low after Senna's crash.
This should be balanced. Christine on rules.

Last edited:
What's this 'home race' shite about Max? I thought he raced under a Dutch racing license?
Has Karun been ditched for Ted? Never saw that coming.

Erm, the plank was introduced to raise the floors, and allow a way of determining if they were running too low after Senna's crash.
This should be balanced. Christine on rules.
Its Red Bull's home race isn't it? They own the track.
Karun is taking a few weeks off to be with his family
Christine sticking the knife in, pointing out that Red Bull aren't actually Merc's rivals anymore :lol:

Last edited:
C345 this weekend.

Still say they should split the compunds now and then, or force them to use all three in the race.
That karting track looks mighty.
It appears the Dutch fans are exempt from rules forbidding smoke canisters from F1 race weekends.

Last edited:
The roar around Silverstone was unbelievable when it happened. I wasn’t even at Club but the atmosphere was amazing everywhere. Everyone was on their feet cheering.

As I was there I didn’t hear the commentary from Sky but just now seen this video. Makes the hairs stand up just listening to it.

'through goes Hamilton' with the roar of the crowd has to make that one of the best bits of motorsport commentary ever

who says F1 is dull

Back