F1 2022

Off work today so watching the replay. Absolutely sick of the sight of Tom Cruise.
Same.

Tbf at least he has some idea of the sport (he's attended quite a few), don't mind the celebrities who genuinely have an interest and are fans (Rowan Atkinson and George Lucas are big F1 fans for instances).

It's seeing those with no connection to the sport/no idea who anyone is bar Lewis/having no clue about what's going on wandering around the grid/paddock full of themselves and being rude to the broadcasters whenever approached (see Brundle with them Americans recently). Wanting all the free PR they can milk from it and not prepared to give anything back in return.

I've done Silverstone (thrice), Spa, Budapest and Abu Dhabi over the last ten or so years, always just in General Admission or cheap seats though. Part of me would love to do Paddock Club for the weekend one year (probably at Budapest/Austria or somewhere where it's about half the price, around say 2/3k, for it as opposed to say Silverstone) - having said that you'd have to put up with loads of flakey folk not there for the actual racing.

Last edited:
I did not claim anything.

Ayrton and Roland died instantly at the track in the car.

Jules died months later but obviously as a result of his terrible injuries.
Aye. Not going to look up to see who posted that, but it was worded slightly strangely.
No big deal, I'm sure nowt was meant by it.

Aye. Not going to look up to see who posted that, but it was worded slightly strangely.
No big deal, I'm sure nowt was meant by it.
I was a massive Ayrton fan. He was probably my only true sporting hero as I don’t really go in for hero worship and so I felt a bit bad about getting involved in what could be an argument about something as tragic as the loss of life.

Presumably this is from when Tsunoda wiped Gasly out then started kicking off 😂

I wonder if he'll still be smiling like that in France once the floor of the Red Bull has to be changed altogether? They found a loophole about flexing parts under the car and the FIA are going to stop them doing it after the Austrian race. Same applies to Ferrari's drivers.
Be interesting to see if it does both cars down much

I wonder if he'll still be smiling like that in France once the floor of the Red Bull has to be changed altogether? They found a loophole about flexing parts under the car and the FIA are going to stop them doing it after the Austrian race. Same applies to Ferrari's drivers.
Be interesting to see if it does both cars down much
Austria next

Red Bull home game………..

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back