F1 2022

There’s little chance of rain this weekend, so I really hope this talk of improved speed from the merc isn’t just the usual talk… I’ve never wanted Hamilton to win as much as I do this weekend.
It would absolute magic wouldn't it.

P.S. Piquet can **** off. Used far from nice terms about Mansells wife back in the day I'm sure.

Rightly often overlooked despite being a (probably the luckiest) triple WC.

Sounds a complete clownshoe.

I wonder what question he was asked.

"Tell us you're a racist without telling us you're a racist"?

On the same lines, the Mail refers to Sir Jackie Stewart but only Lewis Hamilton...
I don’t think Jackie Stewart is racist, you’ve got no grounds to say that, he’s a legend of the sport and that’s bang out of order.

He favours red bull over Mercedes’ but he’s no racist.
They’ve stopped f1 cars competing for the fastest run times, otherwise I think he’d have given it a shot.

Think the electric vw from pikes peak holds the hill climb record.
Not any more it doesn’t
I would give anything for Lewis to have a better car this season. Fuck Red Bull.
Why do people get this angry over F1?! It’s not football man! Get a life :D
I'll just leave this here for everyone's enjoyment

I’ve never seen a last lap as exciting as this

Last edited:
I don’t think Jackie Stewart is racist, you’ve got no grounds to say that, he’s a legend of the sport and that’s bang out of order.

He favours red bull over Mercedes’ but he’s no racist.

Not any more it doesn’t

Why do people get this angry over F1?! It’s not football man! Get a life :D

I’ve never seen a last lap as exciting as this
In your eagerness to troll the thread, you didn’t actually read what you were replying to.

The Daily Mail article refers to “Sir Jackie Stewart”. The same article refers only to “Lewis Hamilton” - despite him also being a “Sir”.

Now why would that be?

In your eagerness to troll the thread, you didn’t actually read what you were replying to.

The Daily Mail article refers to “Sir Jackie Stewart”. The same article refers only to “Lewis Hamilton” - despite him also being a “Sir”.

Now why would that be?
Has Lewis had a knighthood?

Has Lewis had a knighthood?
No. This didn’t happen.

Don’t feed the troll lads.
It is quite funny when they think they’ve had a “gotcha” moment when in reality they were just so eager to post they didn’t even bother reading what they were replying to and end up looking a bit thick. :lol:

I tend to think, because of the sheer volume of emotion and it being without team principal pressure or stewarding decisions, this one was better. Expecially as the RAI commentary team, like the rest of the Interlagos crowd, thought they had another Ferrari drivers champion. A brilliant race regardless of who won what.

This would be mine personally, but for the last lap of a championship, Interlagos is hard to beat, if you only include those without bent race officials manipulating the result of course.

Back