F1 2022

Someone else's kid isn't it?
the kvyat 'torpedo'...
From an interview in November apparently, only come to light in last couple of days
november!? so pre-abu dhabi and all that bs. interesting... im not massively up on brazlian history, but don't they have a certain degree of internal tension between descendants of European settles compared to the south american population plus decedents of slaves... kinda america without the hollywood films? ironically the most i've seen was from the senna hollywood film! the assumption was that the locals took to senna more than piquet or emmo was because he always came back to brazil as much as he could to live, whereas the rest left and almost never came back.

i wonder if the way brazil have taken to hamilton in lieu of no local drivers plays a part. i assume he'll have been miffed that they have given him honorary citizenship!?

Last edited:
There is hardly any problems in Brazil with racism. I was married to a "mulato" and she didn't have any racism issues. In Brazil she was regarded as white, in the UK she was regarded as black.
Senna was loved because he did a lot for poor people.

There is hardly any problems in Brazil with racism. I was married to a "mulato" and she didn't have any racism issues. In Brazil she was regarded as white, in the UK she was regarded as black.
Senna was loved because he did a lot for poor people.
is there no internal problem between the 'white' Brazilians, and not so white Brazilians? i know 2/5ths of sod all about it though...

Piquet needs calling out this weekend, wonder if Sky will say anything? The likes of Stewart, Eccleston et al calling for Lewis to go as he is past it and commenting on his clothes looks like a concerted effort drive him out of F1, no one says its time for Alonso to go, Sky seem to be bigging him up all the time. Odd when Alonso is older than Lewis and not as competitive. Wonder why, any idea's anyone?

Well Verstappen clearly going to be asked to disavow his "father in laws" comments.
no chance...

feel sorry for the red bull media guy though... one of the few good things about drive to survive was seeing ordinary people doing ordinary jobs, the scene im thinking of is when albon joins red bull and everyone wants to talk about his mothers jail time and the media dude is stuck in the middle. this, plus the juri vips incident will certainly set the media agenda for red bull.

Back