F1 2021

Quite excited about this race tbh despite it usually being pretty ordinary. Are we assuming that if RBR are 1-2 in the race that Perez has to let Max pass rather than take his win on home turf?

Quite excited about this race tbh despite it usually being pretty ordinary. Are we assuming that if RBR are 1-2 in the race that Perez has to let Max pass rather than take his win on home turf?
I think Max and Red Bull would lose a fair bit of their popularity if (when) they do this.

I would definitely take a Perez win now if on offer, it could well be Lewis's best chance of damage limitation against Max.

I think Max and Red Bull would lose a fair bit of their popularity if (when) they do this.

I would definitely take a Perez win now if on offer, it could well be Lewis's best chance of damage limitation against Max.
Don’t disagree in the slightest mate, and would definitely take it too, but it’s a massive call! RBR themselves must be under pressure to get this title from, ironically, Red Bull! They’ve obviously pony’d up serious $$$ into the team and haven’t won anything since 2013!

Last edited:
it must be so hard to put all that effort in and then lose the title and have to start all over again next season. no wonder nico rosberg just took the title and retired

it must be so hard to put all that effort in and then lose the title and have to start all over again next season. no wonder nico rosberg just took the title and retired
It takes a certain type of driver to come back from that, Massa went completely off the boil after 2008 whereas Lewis has lost out on the last day 3 times in his career.

It'll be interesting to see which category Max falls into if Lewis can somehow get it done this season. Hopefully we get to find out.

I think it’s Max’s title this year but I want Lewis to win it.

Red bull have had more upgrades recently and the Honda engine deals with the altitude better than the Mercedes.

I am sure Lewis will be in the mix but what will happen with Sergio and Valteri.

Team mates will be critical again.

I think it’s Max’s title this year but I want Lewis to win it.

Red bull have had more upgrades recently and the Honda engine deals with the altitude better than the Mercedes.

I am sure Lewis will be in the mix but what will happen with Sergio and Valteri.

Team mates will be critical again.
That's Lewis buggered then

Sky need to stop doing this mr &mrs thing. It childish, dull and not funny. Sportsmen rarely are funny.

They are good at driving, if I want a laugh I will employ a scouser.

Back