F1 2021

NeeBoshMarra

Reserve Squad
It’s natural habitat?

Re: white rims? The 94/95 Benetton?

My only beef with alonso is that he’d retired & moved on... I can understand if he’d had a sabbatical for a year but he’d closed the f1 book. This is similar to mansell in the 95 McLaren for me, a chapter of the book we didn’t need... mind, I could easily be wrong and alonso is the only challenge to Lewis & Max...
Great shout. Loved those Mild Seven liveried Bennetton’s

Big Jeff

Winger
That Bennetton livery was great - I remember a crash at Canada where one wiped out another car (that had already crashed and was in the barrier) or was wiped out - cant recall which one was the hitter?

NeeBoshMarra

Reserve Squad
That Bennetton livery was great - I remember a crash at Canada where one wiped out another car (that had already crashed and was in the barrier) or was wiped out - cant recall which one was the hitter?
Alex Wurz 1998 first corner? Remember it being a particularly mental race

Big Jeff

Winger
Thanks for posting that. Really good and I think James is outstanding.

Does anyone think Merc knocked up a steering wheel to put on that settee to send other teams mental?

And this made me wonder again will Lewis contest the 2022 season - I am thinking if he wins it again he will leave.

@safc1981

its all a bit "eurovision"...

missing the polish milking girls sadly...
Nessun Dorma is always a win. I could do without the contemporary dance alongside it.
Just waiting for Kimi to go batshit crazy over the car and his expectations.
Is Kimi reading an autocue?

The host in red is a wad anarl.
I like it still carries the Sauber name.
Rules obeyed

Last edited: