F1 2021

It’s natural habitat?

Logon or register to see this image

Re: white rims? The 94/95 Benetton?

My only beef with alonso is that he’d retired & moved on... I can understand if he’d had a sabbatical for a year but he’d closed the f1 book. This is similar to mansell in the 95 McLaren for me, a chapter of the book we didn’t need... mind, I could easily be wrong and alonso is the only challenge to Lewis & Max...

Great shout. Loved those Mild Seven liveried Bennetton’s

That Bennetton livery was great - I remember a crash at Canada where one wiped out another car (that had already crashed and was in the barrier) or was wiped out - cant recall which one was the hitter?

That Bennetton livery was great - I remember a crash at Canada where one wiped out another car (that had already crashed and was in the barrier) or was wiped out - cant recall which one was the hitter?

Alex Wurz 1998 first corner? Remember it being a particularly mental race

Surprised newey thinks red 5 could have won the ‘95 title when you consider the cluster fuck that was his tenure with McLaren.
The 95 car was a fresh design, but Williams would have been aware of Nigel's build.

The McLaren catastrofuck was more likely they didn't completely understand the build of Nigel when designing the tub.

Thanks for posting that. Really good and I think James is outstanding.

Does anyone think Merc knocked up a steering wheel to put on that settee to send other teams mental?

And this made me wonder again will Lewis contest the 2022 season - I am thinking if he wins it again he will leave.

@safc1981

Last edited:

Back