F1 2019

What will Ferrari do when Leclerk catches Vettel.
My top 6 bet for Perez is fucked then.
The blister on lewis's rear (or was it spot-graining?) has cleared up nicely.
Are you watching the race @foggy?

Last edited:
What will Ferrari do when Leclerk catches Vettel.
My top 6 bet for Perez is fucked then.
The blister on lewis's rear (or was it spot-graining?) has cleared up nicely.
Are you watching the race @foggy?

I certainly am. I have SkyGo on me iPad perched over the hospital bed. They dragged me up for a ward walk just as the race was about to start. I forgot I had pause. I’m a little bit behind as a mate rang me and I’ve had all sorts of distractions through it . Enough moaning I’m on 70/71

I certainly am. I have SkyGo on me iPad perched over the hospital bed. They dragged me up for a ward walk just as the race was about to start. I forgot I had pause. I’m a little bit behind as a mate rang me and I’ve had all sorts of distractions through it . Enough moaning I’m on 70/71
Nice one mate.

You’re wearing rose tinted glasses...

Sky have their problems for me, but advancing tv viewing isn’t one of them. Cricket is a prime example of what modern tv production is like.

I wonder if the issue is that as they have so many hours to fill, there’s only so much ontrack stuff you can cover - the beeb didn’t have time for anything other than the race and a name check of who got pole on Friday (cause it rained on Saturday so no teams came out pissing Bernie off).

The Beeb with their live coverage and highlights was much more enjoyable than Sky's 24 7 waffle.

The Beeb managed to squeeze it all in whereas Sky fill it with utter rubbish such that you have watch hour after hour of cobblers just to get an interesting piece.
Most of the new graphics are part of the F1 deal and amazon web services. Sky just buy the world feed and broadcast that.

Sky helped create the monster and now gleefully broadcast waffle as they're so well versed in this sort of thing

Last edited:
Live FIA press conference on the 2021 rules. Carey stumbling his way through a written press statement, Todt on a shit greenscreen video screen slumped on his chair after a liquid Parisian lunch, and Ross Brawn dribbling out a load of erm and errs about "Formler One"

It's not exactly Steve Jobs launching an iPhone

Last edited:

Back