F.A.O People who've cancelled their ST

I got an email today saying sorry for sending you an email confirming a renewal when you may not have. if you wish to cancel your ticket fill in another form. So I was right they did it incase people cancelled in the heat of the moment

Looks like I’m in 2 seats next season then as my old seat has just been confirmed even though I cancelled that renewal and chose somewhere else to sit.

Twice the fun
I did exactly the same. Managed to cancel my original ones at ten to five yesterday after trying all day to get through to the ticket office

I got an email today saying sorry for sending you an email confirming a renewal when you may not have. if you wish to cancel your ticket fill in another form. So I was right they did it incase people cancelled in the heat of the moment
I got both emails. The first says:

I need to update my information. How do I do this?
A. Please sign in to your ticket account and click profile to amend your details. If your currently pay via direct debit and wish to update your bank details, please view account menu>ticketing>season subscription​
Following these steps leads me to a screen advising me I have no season subscription. So even if we were to change minds, there is no way to set up a DD.

Another email, they've "Noticed that I've cancelled my direct debit"

Aye no shit lads :lol:
I’ve had it too, cancelled 1 season ticket of 3,but I’ve also set a new one up for my remaining 2.

I’ve emailed the ticket office and just said I’m not arsed if you aren’t. Surely you were aware before this point. Another lacklustre effort from yourselves

Anyone else had an email saying thanks for your purchase?
Ye after our last win , it went something like , we see you have cancelled your direct debit but we are renewing your season ticket so if you want to cancel log in and cancel 😂 as it happens I had changed my mind and decided to renew , thought they were cheeky bustards mind

Back