F.A.O People who've cancelled their ST

Always belt and braces with these numbnuts. Cancel autorenew and cancel with bank as the useless fekers are incapable of doing the basics.
Always belt and braces with these numbnuts. Cancel autorenew and cancel with bank as the useless fekers are incapable of doing the basics.
Ha ha just checked and i have an auto renew for two season tickets. Seems like my belt and braces approach wasnt enough 🤣

Last edited:

Is everybody who has renewed their season ticket for next year confident that they(ticketmaster or more likely the club ) have not fekked up your purchase and sold your seat to someone else? Personally i wander around the 70-90% confidence level but its never 100%....thats how shit we have become!
Kind of hoping they have 🤣

Is everybody who has renewed their season ticket for next year confident that they(ticketmaster or more likely the club ) have not fekked up your purchase and sold your seat to someone else? Personally i wander around the 70-90% confidence level but its never 100%....thats how shit we have become!
The club cancelling your ticket would be like a humane merciful release

I`m sure this club is ran by chimps that haven't even been trained yet and just out of the induction phase, I renewed mine i must admit...........hopefully on the auto renewal bit, but i wont hold my breath

I’ve had to scroll through the entire thread, and I don’t understand how no-one has pointed out that Michael Beale has just been interviewed on Talksport and has said that he’s randomly selected 10000 fans that he will pay for their season tickets for.

He’s stating that while he will contractually have to keep his pay off, this is the estimated amount of ‘faith in the club that was not kept’.

So I assume this is the outcome of his reparations.

Fair play.

Very disappointing that the promised improvements in the ticketing operations (stated in the recent collective meeting) was obviously yet more empty rhetoric from the club hierarchy...
lad in ticket office last week (I had to go and sort out their balls up for WBA ticket) told me it will be better next season, he didn’t seem too happy to my reply of “it can’t get any worse really” though

Very disappointing that the promised improvements in the ticketing operations (stated in the recent collective meeting) was obviously yet more empty rhetoric from the club hierarchy...
To be fair they have to be given a chance. Changes like that you don’t tend to see overnight because people take time to be trained and whatnot, especially when ticketing online is through a third party (Ticketmaster) system which probably doesn’t help.

As for the OPs question. I wouldn’t know because I renewed unconditionally and always will, be buzzing when I get priority choice tickets for Wembley while the cancellers scramble around for what’s left. :cool:

Back