Extrapolated league table

Status
Not open for further replies.
With not much happening today that I can think of, what better than a good old extrapolation to pass the day along.

1. Luton..................99
2. Barnsley.............91
3. Sunderland.......91
4. Portsmouth.......87
5. Charlton.............83
6. Doncaster..........72
7. Peterborough...68
8. Coventry............66
9. Blackpool..........66

Charlton creeping up on the rails, Luton pushing for 100 points and the lads back level with the Barnsley boys without having to kick a ball.

With not much happening today that I can think of, what better than a good old extrapolation to pass the day along.

3. Sunderland.......91
4. Portsmouth.......87
6. Doncaster..........72
7. Peterborough...68
9. Blackpool..........66

Charlton creeping up on the rails, Luton pushing for 100 points and the lads back level with the Barnsley boys without having to kick a ball.
Cheers, mate. Interesting concept! Although personally I think Sunderland will win the next 3 games on the bounce to make up for losing on pens tomorrow.

3. Sunderland.......91
4. Portsmouth.......87
6. Doncaster..........72
7. Peterborough...68
9. Blackpool..........66

Interesting turn of events, that the first time in recent weeks, we are now neck and neck with Barnsley.

Easy that - the only one to change is us. We now have 76 from 38, so 2 points a game. Gives 92 at the end of the season - 1 point clear of Barnsley and automatically up in second.
I would be more than happy with that GOM. Just want out of this division.

A midweek edition, due to popular demand. It would be wrong to let the side down when so many have come to rely on it.

2. Sunderland.......92
3. Barnsley.............91
4. Portsmouth.......87
6. Doncaster..........72
7. Peterborough...68
9. Blackpool..........66

:cool:

Easy that - the only one to change is us. We now have 76 from 38, so 2 points a game. Gives 92 at the end of the season - 1 point clear of Barnsley and automatically up in second.
That’s been my prediction all season....tough matches in the run in but all in our hands...

A midweek edition, due to popular demand. It would be wrong to let the side down when so many have come to rely on it.

2. Sunderland.......92
3. Barnsley.............91
4. Portsmouth.......87
6. Doncaster..........72
7. Peterborough...68
9. Blackpool..........66

:cool:

Imagine getting 90+ points and not going up automatically. Can’t happen very often can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back