Extrapolated league table

AC Mack

Striker
I'll keep this updated each game week to see how things change. Worked out on a points per game ratio.

1. Luton............. 98
2. Barnsley........ 92
3. Sunderland.. 90
4. Portsmouth.. 88
5. Charlton........ 79
6. Doncaster..... 77

We're currently on course to play Doncaster in the play offs. Interestingly (or not) Blackpool are on course to finish above Peterborough in 7th.

If you include the 7th placed team (currently Blackpool as you said) we also have a guide as to how many points expected for us to scrape into the playoffs. I make it 71 for Blackpool so we neeed 72 to beat them, ie another 15 points. Three wins out of 3 home games might help a bit...

Last edited:
The attention to detail is staggering!!

:lol: And there was me thinking simply putting 'extrapolated' in the title would be enough.

If you include the 7th placed team (currently Blackpool as you said) we also have a guide as to how many points expected for us to scrape into the playoffs

I could add them should the worst happen. Blackpool on course for 71, Peterborough 70.

I'll keep this updated each game week to see how things change. Worked out on a points per game ratio.

1. Luton............. 98
2. Barnsley........ 92
3. Sunderland.. 90
4. Portsmouth.. 88
5. Charlton........ 79
6. Doncaster..... 77

We're currently on course to play Doncaster in the play offs. Interestingly (or not) Blackpool are on course to finish above Peterborough in 7th.

Major worry for me:
We have to go to Barnsley.
Barnsley n Posh face eachother.
Luton face neither.

Our records pretty grim v the top sides but we still could be top offbeating bottom sides yet weve failed to do that on so many occasions.

Lost a lot of hope this weekend like, that top 2 appear to beat sides with ease yet we struggle like feck to get past the likes of Wimbledon, n fail to beat Oxford home n away.

We’d maybe scrape past Donny over 2 games but facing the other 2 at wembley god knows!

Back