Explosion at NY Bus Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

I look forward to tweets and facebook posts from people who were only there the other day or anytime within the last few years, as it could have been them.
Followed by a changed profile pic and a hashtag #staystrongnyc (followed by crying emoji)

From what I’ve just heard hear he was heading to the subway and it’s went off prematurely only he has been killed by all accounts I’m sitting having brekkie in a diner about 300 yards from the bus terminal now

FFS
Can everyone stop f***ing about with NYC please. We're heading there on Wednesday!
Go to jimmys corner bar just off Times Square $3 for a beer and the owner was Flloyd Patterson’s cut man when he fought Ali that’s if your into boxing cracking little dive

New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's one thing you can't do
Now you're in New York
There's no bus stops for you to queue
No buses to drive you
Hear it for New York, New York, New York
"The City that never buses" IIRC

More details from a witness interviewed by CNN:

"From what I saw it sounded like it came from the subway, but I'm just guessing," he said.
Footlong Italian BMT on wheat with extra SW source?

Last edited:
New York police now say one male suspect injured and in custody after explosion in Manhattan, no other people currently reported hurt

Four people sustain "non life-threatening injuries" in explosion at Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan, New York City Fire Department says in latest update

Nothing to see here, same old same old .....
Bangladeshi who was in the U.S for 7 years.
Carry on with the "funnies"
Logon or register to see this image

Shittest terrorist ever. A total failure. Hopefully the explosion castrated the useless worthless prick.
What constitiutes a good one ?? (using your "ratings" system) :oops::oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back