Explosion at NY Bus Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to open our eyes.....these people are in our midst.

lets be honest..if they wanted to do actually do us real harm...they could poison 35% of the entire population on just 1 single saturday night

as it stands they are playing the long game and getting us addicted to curries made and killing us slowly with obesity and high cholesterol...the devious buggers

Reactions: WHD

Dont worry you lefty luvvers......although he was bangladeshi.....a nationality tgat hates the west. Our huge community of them merely spit when talking of us......unless you count the two at the old baily that has been swept under the carpet.

It's Old Bailey.
You racist tit.

We need to open our eyes.....these people are in our midst.

So are pricks like you.
You racist tit.

Last edited:
Dont worry you lefty luvvers......although he was bangladeshi.....a nationality tgat hates the west. Our huge community of them merely spit when talking of us......unless you count the two at the old baily that has been swept under the carpet.

Open my eyes for me. I want to be awake.

Well despite some of the knicker wetting on here, I'm back from my trip to NYC.

No terrorism but I did see a bunch of teenagers fighting which was quite entertaining.
@nyron4england will be pleased to know I found Jimmy's and had a couple of pints. Curious little place but nice all the same. He didn't seem to mind that I paid entirely in quarters so that was a bonus. In fact I don't think he checked as he thought I'd paid for both pints first time round so I could have gotten away with it, but I'd enjoyed them and wanted to pay my way.

I also saw another Mackem in Bubba Gump's so if you're on here (wearing last season's green away top), hello again!
I also saw a Mag who won't be on here but was very excitable and wearing a suit.

I also managed a late showing of The Last Jedi, and the audience were very well behaved @BigPete
So many trailers though, including one for the Dr Who Christmas special.

Wifey next to me turns to her bloke and says "Dr Who. Do they still watch that in England?"
To which I replied "Yes, we do". So that put her right.

Back at work now, and I'm shattered.

Well despite some of the knicker wetting on here, I'm back from my trip to NYC.

No terrorism but I did see a bunch of teenagers fighting which was quite entertaining.
@nyron4england will be pleased to know I found Jimmy's and had a couple of pints. Curious little place but nice all the same. He didn't seem to mind that I paid entirely in quarters so that was a bonus. In fact I don't think he checked as he thought I'd paid for both pints first time round so I could have gotten away with it, but I'd enjoyed them and wanted to pay my way.

I also saw another Mackem in Bubba Gump's so if you're on here (wearing last season's green away top), hello again!
I also saw a Mag who won't be on here but was very excitable and wearing a suit.

I also managed a late showing of The Last Jedi, and the audience were very well behaved @BigPete
So many trailers though, including one for the Dr Who Christmas special.

Wifey next to me turns to her bloke and says "Dr Who. Do they still watch that in England?"
To which I replied "Yes, we do". So that put her right.

Back at work now, and I'm shattered.
Currency is currency brother. Another thing I like is how they leave their money on the bar and the guy just takes the amount needed. It's like there's an element of trust between bartender and drinker that automatically exists once you enter.

Currency is currency brother. Another thing I like is how they leave their money on the bar and the guy just takes the amount needed. It's like there's an element of trust between bartender and drinker that automatically exists once you enter.

I had that in Jimmy's too. He said I'd given him too much, so I said just keep it.
I'd like to go back but possibly with someone, was a bit crap to go in yourself if you couldn't chat to anyone.

I had that in Jimmy's too. He said I'd given him too much, so I said just keep it.
I'd like to go back but possibly with someone, was a bit crap to go in yourself if you couldn't chat to anyone.
I did that. Plenty of characters to make conversation with in there like. I managed to get chatting to an ex US army bloke who spent 10 years in England, a black guy who served in Vietnam who had a lot of bad things to say about Trump and Jimmy himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back