Exciting times for gamers!

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by Baghdad McBadLad, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Baghdad McBadLad

Baghdad McBadLad Central Defender

After E3 and all the trailers and announcements - which game are you most looking forward to?

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Last of Us 2
    • CyberPunk 2077
    • Days Gone
    • Super Smash Bros
    • Halo: Infinite
    • Anthem
    • Death Stranding
    • Spider-Man
    • Elder Scrolls VI
    • Gears 5
    • FIFA 19
    • Ghost of Tsushima
    • Fallout 76
    Never seen a line up like it for games that may break the mould in terms of gameplay and graphics. Personally I can't wait for RDR2, Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima.

Some Random Guy likes this.
  2. silas80

silas80 Midfield

No Battlefield V? I mean I know it's got a PC claw handed Mad Max/Braveheart theme going on but it's still worth a mention.

RDR2 for me, and yeah Battlefield, assuming it's actually WW2 themed and not the mess the trailer was.

FIFA 19 can fuck off.

3. Jongi

Jongi Full Back

I definitely must be getting old. Only games that I'm interested in at the min are Last of Us, Red Dead and the new From Software game. Doubt I'll play the rest on first glance. Elder Scrolls is too far away to get excited by it.

Games are massively over hyped these days.

Lexingtongue likes this.
  4. Baghdad McBadLad

Baghdad McBadLad Central Defender

Not a fan of Battlefield but should have included it but that trailer was a car crash so not expecting much for the game itself. The hype wagon is mental but especially around E3 time, however, the way they have built suspense and teased TLOF2 and RDR2 has been impressive.

5. Rdr2 and fallout 76 for me.

6. SAFC Wilks

SAFC Wilks Striker

Spyro remastered :cool:

7. UTW

UTW Midfield

This

SAFC Wilks likes this.
  8. Rdr by far. Elder scrolls will be years away. Gears looks ok but 4 was a bit meh and you have to play as a lass this time? Fuck off I wanna be Marcus.

9. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

toss up between rdr2 and lou2 for me

10. nelford_safc

nelford_safc Striker

RDR2 - Spyro and the rest is meh to me.

11. I think I'm the only sod that isn't frothing at the gash for RDR2. Dont get me wrong, I thought RDR was enjoyable enough. I don't think it was any better than say Watchdogs though.

I'll buy it at some point, and I'm sure it'll be good, I'm not counting the days though.

Probably a day 1 for me. Didn't play lou until the PS4 remaster came out despite having a PS3. Was really surprised with the quality of it, one of the best examples of a story driven game ever.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  12. peterleeblackcat

peterleeblackcat Midfield

For ones that will be out this year I'm looking forward to Spyro, RDR2 and Forza Horizon 4 the most. Only just got a PS4 and played TLoU recently so looking forward to Part 2 whenever that will be out. Still plenty of others I'm looking forward to. My poor backlog :(

13. exiled_in_manc

exiled_in_manc Midfield

The annual "Its an exciting time for gamers" thread when E3 is on :rolleyes:

Almost Genius and Philcore like this.
  14. Philcore

Philcore Winger

Doubt any of those will change anything gameplay wise..

15. Adamoah

Adamoah Winger

The Division 2 will be worth a shot if they've learnt from the things that went wrong with the first game. The gameplay looks decent.

2 point hospital is basically a 2018 remake of Theme Hospital

f1 2018 I might have a gander, although it does get pretty repetitive.

Anthem will be shit.

16. Lexingtongue

Lexingtongue Striker

Boring. Not an original idea throughout the entire show from what I could see.

PhilSAFC likes this.
  17. mikemanc

mikemanc Winger

BF V gameplay footage looks canny, very toned down from the ridiculousness of the trailer.

18. silas80

silas80 Midfield

I've only seen a couple of minutes of it on a snow map. Looked decent but will wait to see more before being convinced.

19. x ALiEN 8

x ALiEN 8 Midfield

None of those listed interest me at all tbh, However I can't wait for Nioh 2 and the new game by From Software looks immense :cool:. Until then I'll just keep replaying Souls 1 2 3 and Bloodborne. :)

20. gazc24

gazc24 Winger

Red dead keeps getting pushed back
    Halo meh
    Fifa no interest since they killed career
    Fallout rust me