Exciting times for gamers!

I think I'm the only sod that isn't frothing at the gash for RDR2. Dont get me wrong, I thought RDR was enjoyable enough. I don't think it was any better than say Watchdogs though.

I'll buy it at some point, and I'm sure it'll be good, I'm not counting the days though.

Probably a day 1 for me. Didn't play lou until the PS4 remaster came out despite having a PS3. Was really surprised with the quality of it, one of the best examples of a story driven game ever.
You're not I'm really not arsed about red dead at all and last of us 2 is a day one for me too

Definitely comes down to personal preference. Which is fair!

Gameplay wise there probably wasn't that much amazing about RDR.

For me, games like the witcher, god of war, etc. They also have very little that is special about their gameplay. Some people like the graphics, or whatever.

With RDR I fully bought in. I watched westerns, I googled the gold rush, the oil rush etc. The environment had a big impact on me which.very few games did. The last of us did something similar to a lesser extent

Games like Horizon, witcher, even the last mgs Whilst good in their own ways, they didn't grab me like RDR

Definitely comes down to personal preference. Which is fair!

Gameplay wise there probably wasn't that much amazing about RDR.

For me, games like the witcher, god of war, etc. They also have very little that is special about their gameplay. Some people like the graphics, or whatever.

With RDR I fully bought in. I watched westerns, I googled the gold rush, the oil rush etc. The environment had a big impact on me which.very few games did. The last of us did something similar to a lesser extent

Games like Horizon, witcher, even the last mgs Whilst good in their own ways, they didn't grab me like RDR
Half-life and counter-strike for the win, imagine Gary's mod taking off after that online gaming is shit these days imagine paying money to enhance the experience its mind control.

Back