Exchanging/Selling faulty goods to CEX, Grainger Games etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceverton

Winger
Asking for a friend, but lets say both your PS4 controllers work but the analogue buttons regulary select upwards, reckon you could take them to CEX store and get a voucher for them or will they do a check there and then and realise your pads are shot to bits?

You have to have a cex card to trade with them. You'll probably get away with it until they sell it and the new buyer complains about it and you get a phone call.

You have to have a cex card to trade with them. You'll probably get away with it until they sell it and the new buyer complains about it and you get a phone call.
Aye got a card like. What can they do after they sell it though other than blackmark you from trading?

My friend has a card I mean

Aye got a card like. What can they do after they sell it though other than blackmark you from trading?

My friend has a card I mean

No idea. Probably ban you from trading like you say. Doubt they could claim anything back as it's their responsibility to test it

Normally a line of 100% wronguns lining up in CEX, the one in Stoke was tremendous.

No idea. Probably ban you from trading like you say. Doubt they could claim anything back as it's their responsibility to test it

Me phone and address must be years out of date on my card.

All cex stock comes with 2 year warrenty

They check everything that is traded in. So if they take it. It's not your problem. As they checked it.

Ibwas thinking of trading my old Xbox One in as I replaced it. The disc drive is faulty though and sometimes takes about 20 times of putting the disc in and out before it registers the disc in there and starts to load. I was gonna mention it at the time of trading in as I didn't fancy anything coming back against me :lol:

Ibwas thinking of trading my old Xbox One in as I replaced it. The disc drive is faulty though and sometimes takes about 20 times of putting the disc in and out before it registers the disc in there and starts to load. I was gonna mention it at the time of trading in as I didn't fancy anything coming back against me :lol:
They simply wouldn't take it. They test consoles before they take them. My mate works there and I've seen him reject consoles that look spot on for less than this.

They simply wouldn't take it. They test consoles before they take them. My mate works there and I've seen him reject consoles that look spot on for less than this.
That's fair enough then :lol:

Was gonna pop in and ask before I took it down anyway incase they did console repairs. I know you can swap out the drive for a new one but I can't be arsed doing that just to still get rid of it

As mentioned above,they asked me to come back later on the day after they had checked it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back