Ex-CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?

You dont think it was a missile and you dont think it was flight 77. Flight 77 was tracked until its final approach to the pentagon. So if a different plane hit the pentagon it was must have been switched to fool air traffic. (Im still waiting on an explanation as to how the bodies of those on flight 77 neded up at the pentagon mind).

What method? Remember, every single eye witness saw a plane go into the building. We even the footage of something hitting it (Now if youre saying it wasnt a missile and it wasnt flight 77, what was it?)

It was Timmy Mallet with his massive hammer iirc mate.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Olson

If the US government was behind it, why was this woman, the husband of the senior Bush presidency lawyer, killed?
Save on the costs of a divorce?

Even Wikileaks couldn't find anything incriminating. That alone is almost absolute proof there is nothing in the conspiracies.
Holy shit, you mean Julian Assange is part of this conspiracy too. Frigging heck, it's even bigger than I thought.

I think a lot of conspiracy theories and especially this one are because some events are just so unbelievable that some people just can't fathom that it actually happened and so try to convince themselves that it didn't and so try to convince themselves of more 'normal' (to their minds) scenarios just so they can get their heads round it...

I think a lot of conspiracy theories and especially this one are because some events are just so unbelievable that some people just can't fathom that it actually happened and so try to convince themselves that it didn't and so try to convince themselves of more 'normal' (to their minds) scenarios just so they can get their heads round it...
Undoubtedly.

There is another programme on tonight about this.

They don't want to believe there is bad terrorist types in the world and prefer to think everything is under control by our governments. Or sommit like that.

They don't want to believe there is bad terrorist types in the world and prefer to think everything is under control by our governments. Or sommit like that.
That's simply not true.

I've said a few times on this thread that this type of thinking really doesn't hold weight.

If something is so unbelievable that some people just can't fathom the events as described, how is it so that the people questionning those events are the ones grouped as deluded?

terrorists were able to buy plane tickets - terrorists were able to get box cutters on planes - terrorists were able to get into the cockpit, stab pilots with boxcutters and take over planes - terrorists were able to fly planes in eratic fashion until they got buildings in their sights - terrorists were able to fly the planes straight into buildings

none of this is hard to get ones head round ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back