Ex-CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive never said that. theres no way in my view a highjacked plane hit it though.

What did hit it then?

Then explain, in detail, those who orchestrated this, how they did and why they have no remorse and have not come forward with the truth.

You offer lots of doubt, but never substantial answers.

There were/are a host of neo con pressure groups and lobbyists many of which have transported wannabe politicians to be politicians. It's how the system works in the US.

The PNAC choice of words may well sound suspicious when taken in isolation, but honestly, if you were planning a stunt like the one you claim was orchestrated by these men, would you publicise it?

There is simply no demonstrable proof that it was an inside job and all of the CT arguments are eventually picked apart leaving little more than strange coincidences and conjecture.

Ever heard of the term "hidden in plain sight" ?

It's much harder to explain and sustain a conspiracy theory than the real thing. Some of the things that the theorists are trying convince us of would be almost impossible to carry out, and would rely on multiple people having knowledge of them. It would never stay covered up because people talk. The most the World can accuse the Americans of before 9/11 is complacency. Attacks on American soil by aggressors were almost unheard of, so they let their guard down and got stung, big time, then lashed out. It happened a similar way in WW2. The USA weren't interested in getting involved until Pearl Harbour happened. They were quite happy staying out of it.

Have you ever heard of the Manhatten project? Or compartmententalisation?

Last edited:
Think he is suggesting the plane wasn't hijacked..

No he isn't. He doesn't think a 757 hit the pentagon.

What did hit it then?

Then explain, in detail, those who orchestrated this, how they did and why they have no remorse and have not come forward with the truth.

Commercial plane full of passengers is switched for another plane mid air. Commercial plane is secretly landed and passengers dine away with. Its laughable.

Commercial plane full of passengers is switched for another plane mid air. Commercial plane is secretly landed and passengers dine away with. Its laughable.

I honestly believe he is a seasoned poster using another login. f***ing wum. No one is that thick.

Yep, the plane vanished (whilst fooling air traffic control) and the passengers somehow teleported to the crash site.

ladies and gentlemen, i give you, "the sheeple!"

What did hit it then?

come to your own conclusions, i have. an airliner did not hit it, that is the issue regarding thd pentagon.

Ever heard of the term "hidden in plain sight" ?

Have you ever heard of the Manhatten project? Or compartmententalisation?

exactly. compartmenatlisation is key here and has been overlooked in this thread, people do what they are told without asking questions.

what are you talking about switched mid air - what is this rambling?

it would be impossible to land a plane elsewhere would it?

I honestly believe he is a seasoned poster using another login. f***ing wum. No one is that thick.

You are for being spoon fed the official story and believing it root and branch.

So what did? We have all said what we think hit it.

the most likley would be they created the damage themselves

Last edited:
exactly. compartmenatlisation is key here and has been overlooked in this thread, people do what they are told without asking questions.

You are for being spoon fed the official story and believing it root and branch.

I'm not gonna start calling you thick or a wum, we are all entitled to an opinion. The thing is, I've yet to see you post any other alternative at all mate.

Put what you think happened out there. You've ripped in to plenty of other peoples theories on what happened.

I don't see the point in discussing it anymore with you if you won't, it's easy to sit doing what you do without offering anything up yourself.

Eh?

You dont think it was a missile and you dont think it was flight 77. Flight 77 was tracked until its final approach to the pentagon. So if a different plane hit the pentagon it was must have been switched to fool air traffic. (Im still waiting on an explanation as to how the bodies of those on flight 77 neded up at the pentagon mind).

What method? Remember, every single eye witness saw a plane go into the building. We even the footage of something hitting it (Now if youre saying it wasnt a missile and it wasnt flight 77, what was it?)

I'm not gonna start calling you thick or a wum, we are all entitled to an opinion. The thing is, I've yet to see you post any other alternative at all mate.

Put what you think happened out there. You've ripped in to plenty of other peoples theories on what happened.

I don't see the point in discussing it anymore with you if you won't, it's easy to sit doing what you do without offering anything up yourself.

He swerves the questions all the time. He doesnt think it was flight 77. Then when pulled on the missile theory he says it wasnt a missile. Then when i mention the theory of a different plane he seems to dimiss that too. Now he simply saying 'they' caused the damage themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back