Everton vs Ruzomberok - ITV4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvert Lewin was good . Rooney looked like he was playing a testimonial ( his own ?) His only positive contribution was " moving the ball on " . Anything positive that he tried was easily snuffed out by the defence.
Thought Calvert Lewin was very poor Sandro had much more of an impact

I think it's been clear for a while that Rooney will only be a squad player this season. If Siggurdsson and another forward come in theres no chance he's in the starting 11.

Koeman says another 3 he wants in, Siggurdsson will obviously be 1 with a back up CB and Lukaku's replacement up top being the other 2. Think we are waiting on Giroud but would much rather we go for Benteke/Batshuyai or take a risk on Celtics Dembele (although he's out til September).

Girouds a massive risk as imo he'll do a Witsel and string us along only to decide to stay at Arsenal later on in the window. Martina is a big worry for me why we didn't bring in a suitable alternative to Coleman I'll never know unless he plays Kenny.

Sandro will be fantastic for us mind, very excited by him and Keane aswell.

Disagree on the CB, we need quality and one that should be starting. Williams isn't good enough and looks like he's spent the entire summer at McDonalds.

I think it's been clear for a while that Rooney will only be a squad player this season. If Siggurdsson and another forward come in theres no chance he's in the starting 11.

Koeman says another 3 he wants in, Siggurdsson will obviously be 1 with a back up CB and Lukaku's replacement up top being the other 2. Think we are waiting on Giroud but would much rather we go for Benteke/Batshuyai or take a risk on Celtics Dembele (although he's out til September).

Girouds a massive risk as imo he'll do a Witsel and string us along only to decide to stay at Arsenal later on in the window. Martina is a big worry for me why we didn't bring in a suitable alternative to Coleman I'll never know unless he plays Kenny.

Sandro will be fantastic for us mind, very excited by him and Keane aswell.
Is he definitely set to be a squad player?

No offence intended, but I just don't know why he'll go from a squad player for Man U to a squad player for Everton.

Is he definitely set to be a squad player?

No offence intended, but I just don't know why he'll go from a squad player for Man U to a squad player for Everton.

Well Klaassan will definitely play as the attacking midfielder and Siggurdsson if he comes will be wide left which only leaves wide right where I think Sandro may play. Koeman will definitely look for a number 1 striker imo considering he's interested in Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back