Everton v Man Utd kick off 1330 sky sports premier & main event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t think they are poor. Their incredible run earlier proved that. There is tons of quality in that team. The problem is attitude. Pogba is the prime example, he’s easily one of the most talented players on the planet, yet spends 90% of his time not actually trying. Likewise with Martial, Lukaku, Fred. They are definitely not poor players they are just unprofessional.

Agree that their standard should be better than it has been, but their run was decent but over-stated, given the fortunate fixture list, and no matter how much the team had given up playing for Mourinho, I wouldn't call it incredible.

Beat Cardiff, then Huddersfield, then Bournemouth, then Newcastle. Good away win against Tottenham, then beat Brighton. Drew with Burnley, then beat Leicester, Fulham and Palace, then Southampton.

In those eleven games, they played one team in the top six, and just one other team in the top half of the table as of today. The rest were all the three in the relegation zone and the six directly above them.

Their defence is shaky though, no matter the talent further up the pitch.

Agree that their standard should be better than it has been, but their run was decent but over-stated, given the fortunate fixture list, and no matter how much the team had given up playing for Mourinho, I wouldn't call it incredible.

Beat Cardiff, then Huddersfield, then Bournemouth, then Newcastle. Good away win against Tottenham, then beat Brighton. Drew with Burnley, then beat Leicester, Fulham and Palace, then Southampton.

In those eleven games, they played one team in the top six, and just one other team in the top half of the table as of today. The rest were all the three in the relegation zone and the six directly above them.

Their defence is shaky though, no matter the talent further up the pitch.

Manchester Derby on Wednesday night

This could get very messy for Ole

Last edited:
:lol:

Nope, I'm saying their fans won't be arsed if City beat them as long as Liverpool don't win the league.

The defence is very poor
So their fans don't want to qualify for the champions league? When they've got a summer where they need to get top players in?

Dunno what the question at Man Utd is but I’m fairly sure it will quickly become apparent that Solskjaer is not the answer within about 10 games of next season...

Man Utd need to peddle pogba Lukaku and martial ASAP. They just look like they dial it in every week. No way would Ferguson have put up with that sort of attitude if he was here. The reason they did so well for so long despite probably having a slightly inferior team to others at the end of his reign was largely down to his demands on the players I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back