Everton v Man Utd kick off 1330 sky sports premier & main event

Both full back positions have been a problem for them for a while. Shaw's good but has injury issues, really not sure about right back.

I'd add central defence to the list as well BTW. All of their centre backs would look okay with a leader alongside but none of them is that leader.
I’m a bit of a Torino enthusiast but that RB feller Utd signed from them is nivver big club standard. WHU or Everton or Watford yes but “big six”. Naaah

Not sure the main blame lies with a manager who signs players who haven’t been poisonous before. Those players should be professional enough to play football with a committed and proper attitude. Same problem we had, the blame lay with the players not the board for signing them.

Jose assembled a poor squad like, he is to blame

they ain't poisonous just lack quality

Jose assembled a poor squad like, he is to blame

they ain't poisonous just lack quality

Don’t think they are poor. Their incredible run earlier proved that. There is tons of quality in that team. The problem is attitude. Pogba is the prime example, he’s easily one of the most talented players on the planet, yet spends 90% of his time not actually trying. Likewise with Martial, Lukaku, Fred. They are definitely not poor players they are just unprofessional.

Don’t think they are poor. Their incredible run earlier proved that. There is tons of quality in that team. The problem is attitude. Pogba is the prime example, he’s easily one of the most talented players on the planet, yet spends 90% of his time not actually trying. Likewise with Martial, Lukaku, Fred. They are definitely not poor players they are just unprofessional.

Don't think you can say that, no evidence to suggest Lukaku is a poor player, just a bit slower and cumbersome

Are you not all there or something? My exact point was that they are very good players but with the wrong attitude
Players follow the managers plan though.
Ten Everton corners to two Man Utd ones - they must be instructed to play through the middle and it just doesn’t always work. No width

Thing with Pogba though, is he really even that good?

He occasionally does something brilliant but it’s nowhere often enough for a so called world class player.

Maybe it is solely an attitude problem but regardless, I can think of a lot of midfielders I’d rather have in my team before him.

The run

We're against mostly mid table opposition that Man Utd should be turning over how many of the top four have they played under ole

Thing with Pogba though, is he really even that good?

He occasionally does something brilliant but it’s nowhere often enough for a so called world class player.

Maybe it is solely an attitude problem but regardless, I can think of a lot of midfielders I’d rather have in my team before him.
Yes, like McTominey.

Back