Everton Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, a great session on the Drink

We had a decent pre match drink in Thomas Frost @TAFKAHM
Met @HarrogateMackem and a mate of @squashjoe and @Banana Boy from Preston

Then into the ground for about half past. My mates 11 year old who was at his first away match had just taken his seat when a steward came over and asked if he wanted to be a ball boy. He was the one sitting just in front of our fans.

Memorable day for him and great touch by Everton

Then into the ground for about half past. My mates 11 year old who was at his first away match had just taken his seat when a steward came over and asked if he wanted to be a ball boy. He was the one sitting just in front of our fans.

We were in town then got a taxi to The Brick

Where did you end up parking? It was 7 quid in that leisure centre. We got a space on the road, wandered down to the taxi club which was mostly Everton fans who we had a decent bit of crack with. I seen @Ghandi Floss behind me, sober :eek: at an away day. He had a child growing out of his shoulders so it looks like sobriety might be how his away days go now.

Where did you end up parking? It was 7 quid in that leisure centre. We got a space on the road, wandered down to the taxi club which was mostly Everton fans who we had a decent bit of crack with. I seen @Ghandi Floss behind me, sober :eek: at an away day. He had a child growing out of his shoulders so it looks like sobriety might be how his away days go now.

Walton Sainsbury's. We drove past the Leisure Centre but had parked at Sainsbury's before

I filled up with petrol and the assistant said I will have to write the school vouchers on the receipt as they've all gone. I like scousers so resisted the cheap comment of "were they nicked"

Haha. I was still a tad tipsy. Not sure if I enjoy being able to remember away jaunts.
I made up for it by pouching 8 Strongbow in the car on the way home.

Walton Sainsbury's. We drove past the Leisure Centre but had parked at Sainsbury's before

I filled up with petrol and the assistant said I will have to write the school vouchers on the receipt as they've all gone. I like scousers so resisted the cheap comment of "were they nicked"
Not like the Gadgy who walked into Spoons in Town, over to our table and said, "Perfume? aftershave? All nicked"

Not like the Gadgy who walked into Spoons in Town, over to our table and said, "Perfume? aftershave? All nicked"

I was talking to my mates yesterday about going in The Cricketers on Bramall Lane, and blokes coming to the door saying "any of you lads want any Stone Island"

Completely outdid Next Directs shop at home concept:lol:

I was talking to my mates yesterday about going in The Cricketers on Bramall Lane, and blokes coming to the door saying "any of you lads want any Stone Island"

Completely outdid Next Directs shop at home concept:lol:
Big Billy Whitehurst ran that for a time

There's a big poster of Shred on the wall outside these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back