Everton Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do normally park? We use the leisure centre on Walton Hall Road. It's a doddle to get out, easy access to both M6 and M60/62

Normally at Sainsbury's in Walton..bit of a walk and traffic busy on both roads out.

Normally drink in The Brick but got my mates lad with us for his 1st away game so exploring alternatives

Been in the Oak and the Brick several times and never had any bother. Generally a good set of fans Everton whenever I've been down
No you wouldnt get any bother unless ya act like the horse abusers,just they tend to get quite packed before the game

Normally at Sainsbury's in Walton..bit of a walk and traffic busy on both roads out.

Normally drink in The Brick but got my mates lad with us for his 1st away game so exploring alternatives
Lifestyles Leisure centre on Walton Hall Avenue. It's about 10 minutes to the ground and there is a club on the way. There's a couple of chippies on the way there/back as well. It's always been spot on for us.

Taking your hod carrier with you?

Lifestyles Leisure centre on Walton Hall Avenue. It's about 10 minutes to the ground and there is a club on the way. There's a couple of chippies on the way there/back as well. It's always been spot on for us.
@TerrysChippie does not like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back