Everton (deduction reduced)

As much as we may have little whinges about how our own clubs are run, just thank the heavens we aren't Everton.

Millions in debt, potential owners who seem, at best slightly shady and more points deductions forthcoming.

For them, it seems rock and a hard place. Admin/liquidation or owners that will leech the club dry over a number of years.

How can they have more points deductions forthcoming when Man City have got over 100 charges and not one thing has happened to them?

The whole thing is corrupt.
I'm sure there a far more educated posters than me who could comment on this than me, but I'll give it a stab.

Everton broke the FFP rules and admitted it. The only grey area is the punishment. The majority of City's breaches are overinflating sponsorship deals to increase revenue Far harder to prove/disprove.

I think a deal will be struck outside court, maybe penalising City 20 points or so.

If proven man city should be stripped of all trophies and relegated. Let's be honest man city are just a mid table club that have rich owners . Everton have gone tits up since the Russian owner bloke had assets frozen . Dirty money been laundered alowa the sporting world 🌎

If proven man city should be stripped of all trophies and relegated. Let's be honest man city are just a mid table club that have rich owners . Everton have gone tits up since the Russian owner bloke had assets frozen . Dirty money been laundered alowa the sporting world 🌎
Does that mean we can have a weekend in London, not play the match but get the League Cup at 5pm?

Back