ever cried watching a film

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1986 animated version of this was shown as a support for the main feature film one time - I was a sodden mess by the end of it. Wobbly chin, the lot. Devastating stuff. I don't think anyone watching wanted the lights to go up.

One of my faves there! I even had a t-shirt of Bette's face with that quote on years back. Good taste!
My favourite film too but I've never heard of an animated version . Sounds wrong...

Elderly Private Ryan crying at the graveside of Tom Hanks always gets me choked up, the fact that 50 or 60 years won't make the pain go away is very sad

Once on the hangover of all hangovers when I was about 21 I was watching dodgeball... you know the funny lighthearted tale about the success of an underdog.

Anyways, when they beat Globo Gym at the end and get to keep Average Joes I was just really happy for Vince Vaughan and the gang, so did a little cry. No idea why, never really cry at anything. Blame the hangover.

I'm always close to tears at the end of Fever Pitch :eek:. Just being a football fan and watching the way Arsenal won the league and how the characters reacted really hits home. And then all the crowds gather at Highbury and we see them all celebrating. Then the realisation that that will never happen to me :cry:

Cliffhanger when the lass falls off the cliff (I was 9) in tv shows probably the dog episode of futurama which was weeks after losing both dogs to cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back