ever cried watching a film

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm soft as shite, I was filling up watching The Good Dinosaur, turned to look at the bairn (he's 3) and his lip was quivvering away :lol:

That one nearly finished me off! Probably the only filming that reduced me to a right wreck! Only other one that I can think of that had me gulping back the tears was "Pay It Forward".

It was the final ten minutes of Hachi that really finished me off.... :cry:

The cinema was dusty as fuck when I saw that, right from the moment Hachi first refuses to leave the station. Haven't been able to watch it again since.

Cried at the end of The Notebook.

Tv shows I've cried at the end of Prison Break. Wept like an absolute baby at This Is Us. Absolutely brilliant tv, so beautifully filmed and made

class fillum.

not a fillum but where the wind blows had me close to tears last time i read it :lol:

soppy twat me like
The 1986 animated version of this was shown as a support for the main feature film one time - I was a sodden mess by the end of it. Wobbly chin, the lot. Devastating stuff. I don't think anyone watching wanted the lights to go up.

Now Voyager when Paul Henried lights two fags up and Bette Davis says "Oh jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars" :D
One of my faves there! I even had a t-shirt of Bette's face with that quote on years back. Good taste!

Last edited:
The 1986 animated version of this was shown as a support for the main feature film one time - I was a sodden mess by the end of it. Wobbly chin, the lot. Devastating stuff. I don't think anyone watching wanted the lights to go up.
Didn't realise they animated it anarl. Father Christmas or the snowman it isn't!

Class but f***ing hell.

There is a totally different but similar and equally nice/sad but not nearly as sad animation on Netflix, the house of many cubes I think its called. Just a Short, really good. Well worth a watch if you have it.

Edit: Small not many. Thr house of small cubes, googled it

Last edited:
Frigging Beauty and the Beast the other week at the pictures, when Mrs Potts is looking for Chip and turns permanently in to a teapot.

I was proper, proper tired though.

Didn't realise they animated it anarl. Father Christmas or the snowman it isn't!

Class but f***ing hell.

There is a totally different but similar and equally nice/sad but not nearly as sad animation on Netflix, the house of many cubes I think its called. Just a Short, really good. Well worth a watch if you have it.

Edit: Small not many. Thr house of small cubes, googled it
The animation featured the voices of John Mills and Peggy Ashcroft. And I remember that John Mills' voice sounded like his dentures didn't fit properly (you know, with that 'whistling' quality to it) and it somehow made it even more poignant.

I'll have a look on Netflix for that other one. Hope it's not quite as harrowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back