Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

:-D Probably will make sense tomorrow I'm sure.

nah ave dne everythn a can de. t dusnt mentn launchn prbes the fucka. sz 4 txt speak, me keybds fucked and a cant be arsed 2 cpy paste letters

:) fair enough.

What's the mission called?

cant remember. i need to use probes to find signatures or summit like that. training es explorer.
ive got a probe launcher fitted, i dragged some probes onto that tab which i assume loads them to it but when i press scanner it doesnt mention launching probes. maybe i should try the millitary instead

You need to click on the probe launcher like you would firing a gun and it will launch a probe, open the scanner and you can control them of sorts but you need to use the F10 view to move them about the system.

any games like this but more land based
not too keen on space stuff
prefer being a sniper or archer kinda thing

i doubt im making sense
something like Oblivion but online maybe

BASTARDS!!!!

I was in the middle of a L3Q20 mission in Low Sec space in my 50m ISK Drake fit, and got cocking pvp'd by three pirates with warp scramblers!

Wankers destroyed my Drake and demanded 15m ISK to not destroy my capsule! :evil:

BASTARDS!!!! :evil::mad::mad:

Did you give them the 15m?

I did, but I realised afterwards I shouldn't have, when on my way to buy another ship, another pirate jumped me and this time just killed me outright.

I had a clone, so I reappeared where I'd bought it, and then realised the new clone only cost a few million. :oops:

My first "death".

I know for next time. :)

Need to be careful with ransoms, as some will kill you anyway. Others will ask you for much more than your clone is worth, as it seems to have happened here.

Need to be careful with ransoms, as some will kill you anyway. Others will ask you for much more than your clone is worth, as it seems to have happened here.

My first ever pvp situation. I'm still wet behind the ears.

I did, but I realised afterwards I shouldn't have, when on my way to buy another ship, another pirate jumped me and this time just killed me outright.

I had a clone, so I reappeared where I'd bought it, and then realised the new clone only cost a few million. :oops:

My first "death".

I know for next time. :)

this post is superb
i understand about 4 words :lol:

My first ever pvp situation. I'm still wet behind the ears.

Best off just staying on .5 or higher to do missions, at least until you get a bit of coin to be able to afford replacements. Watch out for agents that are in highsec and neighbour lowsec or 0.0 space as they sometimes send you to the neighbouring systems for the missions.

this post is superb
i understand about 4 words :lol:
Post #30, surely? :)

Best off just staying on .5 or higher to do missions, at least until you get a bit of coin to be able to afford replacements. Watch out for agents that are in highsec and neighbour lowsec or 0.0 space as they sometimes send you to the neighbouring systems for the missions.

Cheers mate, my corp mates just said exactly the same thing.

Living in Wormhole Space now, earning 20m+ ISK per combat site, solo draking through our static c3.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back