Eurovision shortlist hosts

Went in a music shop about 25 years ago to buy some sheet music for my daughter. Owner was having a clear out and asked if I wanted any of the t shirts he was about to hoy in the bin. Got some class Ernie Ball ones. Might still have one somewhere.

I don’t think the Saudi lovers will get it as we the UK are guest hosting for Ukraine 🇺🇦 and you know how they can not bear to share the spotlight with anyone else for one second. Very needy for attention.

Having been listenening to this discussion on the radio most of the day; I think it might go to Sheffield. Both because of the 'levelling up' thing going on here but also existing links with Ukraine (twinned with Donetsk from way back when it was in no way fashionable apparently).

Having been listenening to this discussion on the radio most of the day; I think it might go to Sheffield. Both because of the 'levelling up' thing going on here but also existing links with Ukraine (twinned with Donetsk from way back when it was in no way fashionable apparently).

It's the 7th favourite with the bookies even behind the Saudi nation who are 6th favourite.

Donetsk Way was a road in Sheffield as it rapidly expanded its South Eastern suburbs in the 1980s

Has to be Newcastle. The NE has been beaten each and every time to everything by cities in the NW (mainly Manchester and Liverpool), the Black Country like Coventry and Birmingham and the SE - especially London.

It’s time other places got some big event.

Back