eSports Boxing Club

Aye the recommended spec is quite high, the bairns gaming lappy has nee bother playing anything so far, albeit at qhd which is the monitors max anyway
Just bought this, pleasantly surprised it runs well on the laptop,QHD resolution (monitor max) and everything set to ultra and getting 81fps

It's £25 ,it's half baked but we've had fun so no complaints here

I wouldn't buy it. Career mode isn't due out for another 6 months or so. There's a road-map on Twitter in order they're doing things, next up is a full blown balancing update.

But they decided putting out some new venues was the first priority over balancing, career mode or create-a-boxer mode.

Massive update out yesterday.

They've pretty much revamped the whole target system and revamped the AI.

This game aint coming out on full release in 2023, I mean like aye it's a good thing they're not rushing it but don't get ya hopes up this year at the same time.

Game is finally releasing character creation and career mode in Beta in 2 weeks time.

If all goes well I'd expect a console beta release end of the year then a full release in 2025.

Career mode and character creation is hugely well received. You can go for the bog standard pick a division, win fights, challenge a title holder etc.

Or you can go for a complete fantasy save with community downloaded Boxers downloaded and put them all in the same division to make some godlike division from fighters past and present and have the AI do the matchmaking

Back