eSports Boxing Club

Keep forgetting I've got Creed on VR, obviously not as big or polished as this but it's ridiculous fun (usually knackered after one or two fights though 😂). Hopefully this is up there in terms of enjoyment

Keep forgetting I've got Creed on VR, obviously not as big or polished as this but it's ridiculous fun (usually knackered after one or two fights though 😂). Hopefully this is up there in terms of enjoyment

I had that when I had my VR headset. Pure motion sickness like 🤮

I had that when I had my VR headset. Pure motion sickness like 🤮

I was ok with that game, some of the others are horrendous for it likes. Can't remember it's name but one in particular set in space whereby you could jump from one point to another but they were at different angles so you'd spin a bit getting there was 5 minutes on and an hour recovering from it

That movement looks terrible. As if nothing has progressed in 20 years.

I'll correct that. Everything "looks" brilliant. The movement IS terrible.
Stand and bash the fuck out of x and square Till you punch the other lad down or be fucked after 5 rounds then get punched to fuck after was my ko kings 2001 tactic

That movement looks terrible. As if nothing has progressed in 20 years.

I'll correct that. Everything "looks" brilliant. The movement IS terrible.
I read somewhere that they'd motion captured individual punches but not combinations. So single punches look great but put them together and they look wooden. On one of the videos I watched it was as if the boxer threw a jab, sprung back into position then threw another like something from the Matrix.

I was praying for this to be good, but I think it’s going to be a bag of bollocks.

with all the motion capture tech I thought certain fighters would move authentically. Those demonstrations move absolutely nothing like Okolie or Arthur.

I was praying for this to be good, but I think it’s going to be a bag of bollocks.

with all the motion capture tech I thought certain fighters would move authentically. Those demonstrations move absolutely nothing like Okolie or Arthur.
I think they said there's only certain fighters who will be styled authentically and the rest will be default or build your own style.

Can understand why Arthur would be one of the latter. Ollie is sort of in the middle where he has some name but ain't there yet.

I'd imagine the ones whose gonna be pushed is the Canelos, Fury's, etc

Back