Epstein list

People like yourself didn't believe there was a list, now It's there in the public domain, get off the couch, turn off the TV, and go look for yourself, you might learn something while doing so, or you could just stay ignorant. It's up to you, son.
I don't think I've ever mentioned any list before today. I bet you thought pizzagate was a thing. :lol:

The Wayfair carry on was embarrassing as owt. Proper tinfoil stuff.

Why is the list in the public domain? The lizard people won't let us in on their secrets man. Wake up Ted!!!
You have to laugh like.

Last edited:

I'm wondering what was the trigger that made you into a conspiracy nut Ted mate. Was it retirement do you think? Idle hands and all that? Stop believing the dafties mate. They are playing you for a fool. ;)
🤔 Hmmm, I don't know mate, might have been the BBC, (a service broadcaster I once trusted and admired) hiding one of the worst paedophiles in history, along with many, many more,
The Royal family rubbing shoulders and knighting said paedophile, and today's King being his biggest buddie.
The King's brother being best mates with another paedophile, (sleeping at his house on countless occasions), and posing for snaps with, who we know now to be, a global sex trafficker.
Of course, there are countless other examples, but It would take days to show them all, I could tell you to go check it out for yourself, read about Elm house, or Lord Mountbatten, Ted Heath, there's plenty of it out there, but I know you're a busy boy, what with Strictly, the masked singer and Emerdale, taking up your time, so I won't bother, and as you say, I'm the one that's being taken for a fool, by the dafties.

PS, who exactly are the dafties?

🤔 Hmmm, I don't know mate, might have been the BBC, (a service broadcaster I once trusted and admired) hiding one of the worst paedophiles in history, along with many, many more,
The Royal family rubbing shoulders and knighting said paedophile, and today's King being his biggest buddie.
The King's brother being best mates with another paedophile, (sleeping at his house on countless occasions), and posing for snaps with, who we know now to be, a global sex trafficker.
Of course, there are countless other examples, but It would take days to show them all, I could tell you to go check it out for yourself, read about Elm house, or Lord Mountbatten, Ted Heath, there's plenty of it out there, but I know you're a busy boy, what with Strictly, the masked singer and Emerdale, taking up your time, so I won't bother, and as you say, I'm the one that's being taken for a fool, by the dafties.

PS, who exactly are the dafties?
Yeah, I read about all those things on the BBC funnily enough.

Don't watch Emmerdale or The Masked Singer. Strictly does have a nice Saturday night happy vibe to it mind on the odd occasion I'm not out for the match and that. :cool:

I can't take you seriously after the whole Wayfair carry on tho. They played you like a fiddle there. ☹️

#pizzagate

Yeah, I read about all those things on the BBC funnily enough.

Don't watch Emmerdale or The Masked Singer. Strictly does have a nice Saturday night happy vibe to it mind on the odd occasion I'm not out for the match and that. :cool:

I can't take you seriously after the whole Wayfair carry on tho. They played you like a fiddle there. ☹️

#pizzagate
I understand mate, I do, they done me up like a kipper, and no mistake, what a fool I've been. 👍

Back