Epstein list

I know. Think you were all over the other un as well about bairns in IKEA wardrobes or summat.
I called it out back then, and got called a tin foil hatter, well, turns out there is a list, there's a whole lot more going on, and It's starting to leak out, best everyone keep their mouths shut though in case people call them names..;)
PS. You're talking about Wayfair, very dodgy carry on, but it was all wiped off days after it was tumbled and highlighted.

Last edited:
I called it out back then, and got called a tin foil hatter, well, turns out there is a list, there's a whole lot more going on, and It's starting to leak out, best everyone keep their mouths shut though in case people call them names..;)
PS. You're talking about Wayfair, very dodgy carry on, but it was all wiped off days after it was tumbled and highlighted.
QED.

First there was a secret list that the overlords wouldn't let us ever see. Now we are allowed to see the list. Which one is it? :lol:
People like yourself didn't believe there was a list, now It's there in the public domain, get off the couch, turn off the TV, and go look for yourself, you might learn something while doing so, or you could just stay ignorant. It's up to you, son.

Back