Enough is enough

No mate. The senior side was jeered. It's not the fans fault the owner decides to only play kids who aren't ready to play. But regardless this is the senior side. Not the u21s. They should be held to senior football expectations, otherwise what the fuck are we doing
This. I keep hearing they need time to develop and grow. But they are our first team players

Confidence has been drained by the younger/inexperienced lads. Couplenof times today we attacked slowly and held the ball up as they just wanted an easier option to lay it off to rather than make a mistake. It's all a mess at the moment and not having a shot in anger on target in 90 mins vs qpr is a disgrace

They shouldn’t be in the first team then, they should be in the development squad.
Agreed. Those who have made the decision that they are first team quality should be the ones we should be giving grief.

People losing their shit because a young kid isn’t the finished article isn’t going to benefit anyone.

We’ve just stopped 6 defeats in a row with a 0-0 draw at home to qpr without a shot on target

What more do you want
Exactly, don’t people realise we where in league 1 only 2 seasons ago
Agreed. Those who have made the decision that they are first team quality should be the ones we should be giving grief.

People losing their shit because a young kid isn’t the finished article isn’t going to benefit anyone.
It’s a way of showing we are not happy. If we tried a proper protest we would be called mags

Last edited:
I stopped reading when you said our fans are patient 😂 They were signing your getting sacked in the morning to someone 70 minutes into there first home game at the stadium of light.

It’s a way of showing we are not happy. If we tried a proper protest we would be called mags
And dont the same people realise eeffin Ipswich were in League one last season and look at how badly they are doing . The idiots bought strikers . How odd ?

We’re in massive trouble next season if the squad isn't dramatically improved.
Personally I’m petrified as to how they are going to reinvest the Clarke money.

Clutching at straws but I’m hoping as company yes-man Mike Dodds is murmuring about needing more experience, it represents a change in approach in the summer.

Tbf we have Clarke, Roberts, Cirkin, O Nien, Embleton, Evans, Rusyn, Alese and Higgins all out injured and every single one of those would make a difference to the positions they play in compared to the ones who played there today .

Not excusing the performance today as it was dogshite.

But with those players out today we could've played a team of

Patterson

Hume
Ballard
O Nien
Cirkin

Evans
Neil
Ekwah/Rigg/Embleton

Clarke
Adil
Roberts

Rusyn

Say what you want about Rusyn but he offers a shit tonne more than Hemir and Burstow up top.
Evans, seriously? I was kind of hoping we'd moved on a bit since he disappeared injured.

Tbf we have Clarke, Roberts, Cirkin, O Nien, Embleton, Evans, Rusyn, Alese and Higgins all out injured and every single one of those would make a difference to the positions they play in compared to the ones who played there today .

Not excusing the performance today as it was dogshite.

But with those players out today we could've played a team of

Patterson

Hume
Ballard
O Nien
Cirkin

Evans
Neil
Ekwah/Rigg/Embleton

Clarke
Adil
Roberts

Rusyn

Say what you want about Rusyn but he offers a shit tonne more than Hemir and Burstow up top.
Those replacing each of those are a mile off too. Scary if more then Clarke from that list are sold.
No mate. The senior side was jeered. It's not the fans fault the owner decides to only play kids who aren't ready to play. But regardless this is the senior side. Not the u21s. They should be held to senior football expectations, otherwise what the fuck are we doing
Let’s be honest booing is sad as fuck. No two ways about it. Leave that shit to 15 year olds watching wrestling

Last edited:
Not at all mate? Just don’t see the benefit of jeering off 19 year olds. Surely does nothing for their confidence? I’m all for laying the blame at those that have us in this position.
They’re our first team.

If they can’t handle it, they shouldn’t be playing.

They shouldn’t be in the first team then, they should be in the development squad.

True but being out of their depth is not their fault, hence let’s not stunt their development, as they are our players. There will always be young players there just shouldn’t be this many, the club is hanging them out to dry. We can either turn up like vacant zombies and tear them apart or do what supporters do and get behind them, but I would suggest the former is counter intuitive.

As the poster said keep the anger for the owners and Speakman. Cheering the substitution of a kid is bullying, but I’ve not yet heard one anti board chant, or seen one anti board bed sheet.
They’re our first team.

If they can’t handle it, they shouldn’t be playing.

That’s a bit binary. How does a young player develop the confidence to handle it? By being good enough would help, but we can crush a kid if we want to, is that what we want?
We're by no means safe this season. Today was probably our easiest game of the run in and we failed to lay a glove on them. Worrying times ahead.

Players back for next game, we are in no danger at all

Last edited:
Those at the top don’t care mate. The decisions they’ve made this season confirm as much.
Something I mentioned to a group behind me today. I asked them why they thought the ownership wanted promotion and more importantly what have they done to show they're serious about going up..... they couldn't answer, which spoke volumes.

Personally I’m petrified as to how they are going to reinvest the Clarke money.

Clutching at straws but I’m hoping as company yes-man Mike Dodds is murmuring about needing more experience, it represents a change in approach in the summer.

You would expect (hope) he is simply parroting what he has been told.

Better be called a mag than a flat track bully? I said some weeks ago don’t target the players or Dodds it will only make it worse,it’s the owners who need to feel uncomfortable not the kids. We are getting to the point of booing our B team if we don’t reign it in, a B team of kids at that
I hate to say it but the mags would have been shouting at shops / protests etc and we would be taking the piss big time... but at the end of the day" something " always gives for them after the protests.

Yes i get the " we won't lower ourselves to their standards" etc etc...but Lord Fauntelroy knows this and that we won't demonstrate and the blind faith " follow the team not the owners" and the " its a free pass out for a few pints otherwise i would be shopping" will renew their season tickets.... so he is laughing all the way to the bank not spending a penny....only way i can see is 35,000 tennis balls on the pitch the next televised game...stop the game .....tennis balls on the pitch and 40,000 chanting " you don't know what your doing" over and over.....

If no protest be prepared.......same shit ....same time...week in....week out... next season ....

I would rather do that than boo the kids

Last edited:

Back