Enough is enough

Another big point in our bid for Championship survival. With the Club’s only saleable asset safely put away for his next owners. Survival next season may be beyond us.

Not at all mate? Just don’t see the benefit of jeering off 19 year olds. Surely does nothing for their confidence? I’m all for laying the blame at those that have us in this position.
No mate. The senior side was jeered. It's not the fans fault the owner decides to only play kids who aren't ready to play. But regardless this is the senior side. Not the u21s. They should be held to senior football expectations, otherwise what the fuck are we doing

Our fan base is usually patient but we can't let this continue . Linger it does the more damaging it becomes for next season etc .
Something has to give as the lot up the top will just sit content knowing they get 40k per game regardless .
That today was as bad as I've ever witnessed
Like you I am disappointed with the decisions that the board have made but surely that can't be true -

Our fan base is usually patient but we can't let this continue . Linger it does the more damaging it becomes for next season etc .
Something has to give as the lot up the top will just sit content knowing they get 40k per game regardless .
I agree with your post but I don’t see where a lot can be done right now. We have an horrific injury list combined with no manager and no centre forward. It’s a mess entirely of KLD & KS’s making but it’s pretty clear this season is a write off. If they’re waiting for the right manager to become available in the summer fair enough. We also have to hope that this collapse has scared them into realising they got lucky last year and the model of signing kids only is unsustainable to be competitive in this league.

I don’t want to sound like a happy clapper but for me it’s either sell up and go or learn from mistakes and put it right. I don’t see a queue of buyers right now so for me we just have to hope it’s the latter.

No mate. The senior side was jeered. It's not the fans fault the owner decides to only play kids who aren't ready to play. But regardless this is the senior side. Not the u21s. They should be held to senior football expectations, otherwise what the fuck are we doing
That’s a valid take. Though our problems run much deeper IMO. I look at Ba and see effort. The end product is poor, and he shouldn’t be starting. I look at Hemir and he is out of his depth. He shouldn’t be at the club and certainly shouldn’t be starting too.

As a fan I want them to excel and prove me wrong, so I am reluctant to crush their fragile confidence. IMO it’s on Speakman and KLD who have sold us, and these lads, short. They’re being hung out to dry. Maybe I am just too sympathetic, but they’re at a tender age and shouldn’t be in a position where the burden and expectation are on their shoulders. They need our support more than ever, but that shouldn’t mean we can’t direct our justified anger and frustration at the decision makers above.

We’ve just stopped 6 defeats in a row with a 0-0 draw at home to qpr without a shot on target

What more do you want

I hate to say it but the mags would have been shouting at shops / protests etc and we would be taking the piss big time... but at the end of the day" something " always gives for them after the protests.

Yes i get the " we won't lower ourselves to their standards" etc etc...but Lord Fauntelroy knows this and that we won't demonstrate and the blind faith " follow the team not the owners" and the " its a free pass out for a few pints otherwise i would be shopping" will renew their season tickets.... so he is laughing all the way to the bank not spending a penny....only way i can see is 35,000 tennis balls on the pitch the next televised game...stop the game .....tennis balls on the pitch and 40,000 chanting " you don't know what your doing" over and over.....

If no protest be prepared.......same shit ....same time...week in....week out... next season ....

Atmosphere has been flat as a fart for weeks.

Think there’s just apathy set in.
I thought it was quite good today tbf considering the current situation. I didn’t agree with them being booed at full time like- it’s not the players fault. They’ve been thrown under the bus

If you don't like it don't go and don't renew.

I haven't been to the last 3 home games but still undecided if I am going to renew

Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger ?

We don't get 40k anymore, some people have voted with their feet and had enough. The way the attendance is done is absolutely shite.

Surely it's not hard to calculate amount of tickets scanned between turnstiles opening and closing this day and age.

Fair fucks to anyone who's still dragging themselves to see that shite even though they know exactly what they are going to see as we've been the same for god knows how long.

Back