England v Pakistan 3rd T20 Skysports Cricket 6pm start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely pick up that for 4

re tasche, iirc dale steyn had one similar, which he decided to have a hitler/Diego Simeone haircut as well

37 for 2 off 5

Just heard off a mate who plays there that New Farnley CC club house was torched last night. Only opened after renovation this year :( f***ing scum need locking up

Alex Hartley on TMS - dreadful. Not a voice that’s suited for radio/commentary at all. Sounds like a small child.

Just heard off a mate who plays there that New Farnley CC club house was torched last night. Only opened after renovation this year :( f***ing scum need locking up
It happens up here as well. The culprits should be made to renovate the damage and pay for it, if caught

Looks like they are targets round here currently, Horsforth Hall Park CC is just round the corner from me and I'm sure they got done over.

Not quite torched but someone smashed through the roof and emptied anything valuable iirc.

Looks like they are targets round here currently, Horsforth Hall Park CC is just round the corner from me and I'm sure they got done over.

Not quite torched but someone smashed through the roof and emptied anything valuable iirc.
Oh yeah it’s nowt new sadly

Re vandalism. In 1976 some arse jumped over my back wall and pinched one of those old style paper dart boards

then unrolled it out all along the gutter of the street.

im still bitter

shot hafeez

54 for 2 off 7

behind the rate imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back